Global Mammography Devices Market By Product Type (Film Screen System, Digital System, 3D system, Analog System, Biopsy System), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, CAD, Digital), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Mammography Devices Market
Global Mammography Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.8 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.6 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 11.9%. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Mammography Devices Market
A mammography devices uses low-dose x-rays to diagnose and examine the human breast. The main purpose is the early detection of the breast cancer when it is most treatable. The devices identify mircocalcifications and characteristic of masses. The global aging population specially aged women account for major breast cancer related death to resolve this advance technology demand in mammography is key factor to growth.
- Increasing incidences of breast cancer is going to drive the market growth.
- Government funding for treatment of breast cancer
- Growing technological advancement in breast imaging modalities
- Stringent regulations for approval of procedures.
- High investments in installing breast imaging systems
Segmentation: Global Mammography Devices Market
By Product type
- Film screen system
- Digital system
- 3d system
- Analog system
- Biopsy system
- Breast tomosysnthesis
- Ambulatory centers
- Clinics and others
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced important step towards the breast cancer screening process as well as to help empower patients by providing important information. The new amendments make it mandatory that screening facilities need to provide detailed information to the patients and healthcare professionals.
- In March 2019, according to the ‘National cancer institute’ journal the artificial intelligence system may perform as accurate as radiologists in the evaluation of digital mammography for breast cancer screening.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mammography Devices Market
The global mammography devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mammography devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Mammography Devices Market
Some of the major players of the global Mammography Devices market are Fujifilm Holdings Corp., Hologic, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Siemens Healthcare GmbH , , Metaltronica S.p.A., Planmed Oy, Carestream Health ,Gamma Medica, Inc, Analogic Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Japan., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP,, CMR Naviscan, Dilon Technologies, Inc,, Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc, KUB Technologies, Micrima Limited, SonoCiné, Supersonic Imagine Among others
Research Methodology: Global Mammography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mammography devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)