Global Medical Suction Devices Market By Portability (Hand-held, Wall-mounted), Type (Ac-Powered Devices, Battery-Powered Devices, Dual-Powered Devices and Manually Operated Devices), Vaccum Systems (Manual, Electrically Powered and Venturi), Applications (Respiratory, Gastric, Wound Suction, Delivery Rooms and Others), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care and Prehospitals), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
Global medical suction devices market accounted to USD 984.2 million by 2026 growing at a steady CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
Medical suction devices are designed for to clear the blockage in the internal respiratory organs caused by blood, saliva, or other secretion; it mainly helps the patient to breathe smoothly. These are operated by manual hand pumps or can be electrically or on batteries.
- Rise in the number of surgical procedures
- Rise in the number of chronic respiratory diseases
- Growth in the demand of Compact and Portable Devices are some of the driving factors
- Restricted reimbursement for suction devices
- Restricted regulatory guidelines are the challenges that have to face in the market
Segmentation: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
- Wall-mounted suction devices
- Ac-Powered Devices
- Battery-Powered Devices
- Dual-Powered Devices
- Manually Operated Devices
By Vaccum Systems
- Electrically Powered
- Wound Suction
- Delivery Rooms
- Operative Field
- Coronary Care
By End User
- Home Care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Single-Use Diathermy Abbey Needle with Suction Launched at Medica, this will help surgeons improve their performance and outcomes during various procedures, this device will improve visibility at surgical site during submucosal diathermy, breast surgery and turbinectomy
- In October 2017, Inscope Medical Solutions Launches First Laryngoscope with Integrated Suction, the Inscope is a disposable laryngoscope that will allow clinicians to maintain a clear view of the airway; this device is easy to use and is controllable suction in mouth throughout procedures, which will keep right hand free to focus during procedure
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
Global medical suction devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical suction devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in Global Medical Suction Devices Market are Drive Medical, Labconco Corporation, Medicop, Precision Medical Inc., Integra Biosciences, Amsino International, Inc., Zoll Medical Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Weinmann Geräte Für Medizin, Medela Holding AG, 3 Atmos Medizintechnik GmbH & Co., Laerdal Medical, and Welch Vacuum, Olympus Corporation, Triumph Medical Services, Comprehensive Equipment Management Corporation, BiMedis, SNITEM are few among others
Research Methodology: Global Medical Suction Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical suction devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)