Global Mineral Supplements Market By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Others), Product (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Others), End-User (Adult Women, Adult Men, Senior Citizens, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Mineral Supplements Market
Global mineral supplements market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The increased market growth can be identified by increasing urbanization and rising geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Mineral Supplements Market
Mineral supplements are the combination of vitamins and minerals and other ingredients. Mineral can be classified as macro minerals, which are also called electrolytes or trace minerals. Minerals are basically of two type’s major minerals and trace minerals. The major minerals which are used and stored in major quantities in the body such as calcium, chloride, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and sulfur. The trace minerals do not require in large amount, it includes chromium, copper, fluoride, iodine, iron, manganese, molybdenum, selenium and zinc.
- Increasing urbanization is driving the market growth
- Rising geriatric population will propel the growth of the market
- Growing awareness about preventive healthcare is also boosting the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of diseases, such as cancer and diabetes is a driver for the market
- Increasing availability of counterfeit products will restrain the market growth
- Dearth of quality check may hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Inappropriate labeling will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Mineral Supplements Market
- Food and Beverages
- Adult Women
- Adult Men
- Senior Citizens
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October, 2017, Cooke Aquaculture Inc, acquired Omega Protein Corporation a leading company and provider of oil and protein products. With this agreement Omega Protein will be providing a strategy for the diversification in the supply side of the business
- In March, 2017, Pharmavite LLC subsidiaries launched new product “omega-3”, with Xtra absorbs technology which is designed to provide fast absorption for heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. With this product launch company has enhanced their business in the market
Global mineral supplements market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares mineral supplements market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global mineral supplements market are Omega Protein Corporation, Bio Botanica, Inc, BioPharma Services Inc, Pharmavite LLC, DSM, Nu Skin, Herbalife International of America, Inc, Glanbia, Plc, Atrium Innovations Inc, BASF SE, Amway, Bayer AG, Dow, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., NaturaLife Asia Co., Ltd, Epax, Himalaya Wellness, Ricola, Orkla, Abbott, Nestle and Cargill, Incorporated among others.
Research Methodology: Global Mineral Supplements Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mineral supplements market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)