Global Multivitamin Tablets Market By Application (Energy & Weight Management, General Health, Bone & Joint Health, Gastrointestinal Health, Immunity, Cardiac Health, Diabetes, Anti-Cancer, Others), End-User (Adults, Geriatric, Pregnant Women, Children, Infants), Distribution Channel (OTC, Prescribed), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Multivitamin Tablets Market
Global multivitamin tablets market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness amongst individuals regarding the importance of consuming a healthy, nutritious dietary intake.
Market Definition: Global Multivitamin Tablets Market
Multivitamin tablets are additional supplement products available in the form of tablets that are consumed to make-up for the necessary vitamins which cannot be consumed through a conventional diet. These supplements are consumed for treatment of various deficiencies relating to nutrition and health in humans. It is highly essential for pregnant women as they require consuming a variety of nutritional components for the foetus as well.
- Increasing focus of the global population regarding the maintenance of their well-being and health; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- High growth being experienced in the medical-specialty nutritional supplements demand can also drive the market growth
- High adoption rate from the sports-based nutritional supplements amid higher rate of population taking part in sports activities professionally; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Availability of various substitute products in the form of organic foods; this factor is expected to hinder the market growth
- Increasing rate of adoption for functional ingredients and functional goods can restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Multivitamin Tablets Market
- Energy & Weight Management
- General Health
- Bone & Joint Health
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Cardiac Health
- Pregnant Women
By Distribution Channel
- Over-The-Counter (OTC)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Eisai Co., Ltd. announced the launch of Vitamin B2 tablet, “Chocola BB Plus”, for Taiwan region, with future expansion plans already in place for the areas where the product will be made available. The series of products of which Chocola BB Plus belongs to is widely accepted as a nutritional supplement for women
- In November 2016, Mylan N.V. announced the launch of “ADEKplus”, a nutritious multivitamin supplement for individuals suffering from pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI). The product provides consumer with Vitamins A,D, E and K, all in one tablet reducing the need of patients suffering from cystic fibrosis to consume a number of different vitamin supplements
Global multivitamin tablets market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of multivitamin tablets market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global multivitamin tablets market are Amway; Abbott; Bayer; Arkopharma; Pfizer; Nature’s Bounty; Herbalife International of America, Inc.; Bionova; Ayanda; NutraMarks, Inc.; American Health, Inc.; Sona; DuPont de Nemours, Inc.; Centurion Laboratories Private Limited; Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Private Limited; Mylan N.V.; SAILLON PHARMA; HEALTHY LIFE PHARMA PVT. LTD.; HealthKart.com; Truebasics.com; 21ST Century HealthCare, Inc.;V.Excel International; MEDICO REMEDIES LTD.; Connote Healthcare among others.
Research Methodology: Global Multivitamin Tablets Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure