Global Neonatal Jaundice Management Market, By Management (Diagnosis and Treatment), Type (Primary Care and Secondary Care), Technology (Light-Emitting Diode Light Sources, Fluorescent, Halogen and Fiberoptic), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Users and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Third Party Distribution), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Global neonatal jaundice management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 555.54 million by 2028.
Rising patient population suffering from neonatal jaundice and increase in awareness about neonatal jaundice are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Neonatal jaundice management comprises features such increasing need for safe and effective product will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth.
High technological advancements in the diagnosis and treatment are expected to provide various other opportunities in the neonatal jaundice management market. However, product recalls and side-effects related to phototherapy expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The neonatal jaundice management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The neonatal jaundice management market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on the management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of management, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into treatment and diagnosis. In 2021, diagnosis is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because rising prevalence of neonatal jaundice and neonatal jaundice diagnosis is mandatory for every child.
- On the basis of type, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into primary care and secondary care. In 2021, primary care segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because primary care is the common and initial criteria for the neonatal infant care suffering from jaundice.
- On the basis of technology, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into fluorescent, halogen, fiberoptic, light-emitting diode light sources, and others. In 2021, light-emitting diode light sources segment is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because market as most of the healthcare facilities have LED based products and these products are highly effective. Moreover, Light-emitting diode light sources are power-efficient and portable devices with low heat production.
- On the basis of end user, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, home users and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the neonatal jaundice management market because presence of highly specialized professional and presence of well-equipped technology for the treatment of neonatal jaundice.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the neonatal jaundice management market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and third party distribution. In 2021, direct tender is expected to dominate the neonatal jaundice management market because phototherapy devices or equipment’s are costly which required multiple vendor analysis for the purchase of device. Moreover in direct tender distribution channel there is not third person or broker to crack the deal.
The neonatal jaundice management market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of management, type, technology, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the neonatal jaundice management market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Diagnosis segment in the U.S. in North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing healthcare expenditure and well-established healthcare infrastructure. The diagnosis segment in Germany is dominating the European market owing to increasing technological advancement. China is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market and diagnosis segment is dominating in this country due to rise in prevalence of neonatal jaundice and rising infant population.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Raising Number of Patients Suffering from Neonatal Jaundice and Technological Advancements are boosting the Market Growth of Neonatal Jaundice Management
Neonatal jaundice management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Neonatal jaundice management industry with Neonatal jaundice management drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Neonatal jaundice management technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Neonatal jaundice management market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Neonatal Jaundice Management Market Share Analysis
Neonatal jaundice management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to neonatal jaundice management market.
The major companies which are dealing in the neonatal jaundice management are Atom Medical Corp., avihealthcare, Ibis Medical, Natus Medical Incorporated., DAVID, Signify Holding., Weyer GmbH, nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd, Aeroflow, Inc., Zhengzhou Dison Instrument And Meter Co., Ltd, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Neolight, Ardo, NeoMedLight, S S TECHNOMED(P)LTD, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Braun & Co. Limited, HERBERT WALDMANN GMBH & CO. KG, GINEVRI srl, Shvabe Zurich GmbH, among others. Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the neonatal jaundice management market.
- In November 2020, Natus Medical Incorporated had announced the acquisition of Babye GmbH. Along with the company acquisition, Natus had also acquired their patented innovative product, a remote that is used for the communication of mother to baby. This technology is beneficial because in this technology the mother and baby is connected in the neonatal care. They connected through heartbeat, vocal sounds, and breathing. This acquisition helped the company to increase their product portfolio in newborn care sector.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Neonatal jaundice management market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for neonatal jaundice management.