Market Analysis: Global Nutritive Supplements Market
Global Nutritive Supplements Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 159.9 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 332.9 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the changing lifestyle of people and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular conditions.
Market Definition: Global Nutritive Supplements Market
A nutritive supplement which is also termed as dietary supplement or food supplement are taken for enhancing the intake of necessary nutritional components in a human body. A supplement can be one substance or a combination of herbal extracts, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and any other substance which would supplement one’s daily diet.
- Rising disposable income is a major factor leading to industry growth
- Growing consumer health awareness is also driving the nutritive supplements market demand
- High costs related with wellness supplements is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Regulatory compliances will also hamper the market demand
Segmentation: Global Nutritive Supplements Market
- By Ingredient
- Amino Acids
- By Product
- Soft Gels
- Gel Caps
- By Application
- Additional Supplement
- Medicinal Supplement
- Sports Nutrition
- By End-User
- Pregnant Women
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:.
- In May 2018, Good Day Chocolate produced a category of various chocolate supplements such as Energy and Calm, Sleep, Probiotic and Multivitamin for adults that support digestion wellness and daily health.
- In August 2018, TraceGains acquired Healthnotes. This merger would help the nutritive supplement market in sharing their standardized data with various suppliers of TraceGains supply chain network.
The global nutritive supplements market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutritive supplements market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the nutritive supplements market are Herbalife International of America, Inc., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Merck KGaA, Amway, Glanbia plc, Archer Daniels Midland Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc., DuPont, Abbott, BASF SE, Chemi Nutra, Biosyntrx Inc., HORN Company, Novartis AG, A1Supplements, The Vitamin Shoppe, NOW Foods, Prohealth, General Nutrition Centers, Inc. and Arkopharma.
Research Methodology: Global Nutritive Supplements Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Healthcare IT Solution Providers, Healthcare IT Vendors, Healthcare IT Service Providers, Hospitals and Physician Offices, Diagnostic Laboratories, Healthcare Payers, Government Institutes, Market Research and Consulting Firms, Venture Capitalists and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nutritive supplements market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)