Global Organic Pea Protein Market By Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Textured), Form (Dry, Liquid), Application (Meat Extenders & Analogs, Snacks & Bakery Products, Nutritional Supplements, Beverages, Other Applications), Function (Texturing, Emulsification, Gelation, Stabilization, Other), Brand (Veg-O-Tein Protein, Purispea Protein, Peasipro, Phyto-therapy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Organic Pea Protein Market
Global Organic Pea Protein Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13.12 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 32.76 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.12% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing awareness about the benefits of pea is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Organic Pea Protein Market
Pea protein is foods that is derived from yellow and green peas and usually have neutral taste. This pea protein is widely used in dairy products like cheeses and yogurt. Pea proteins are very healthy because they improve blood circulation, boost metabolism and also help in weight management. Rising demand for the organic food worldwide is major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing vegetarian population worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence for organic product among consumer is another factor driving the market.
- High cost of the organic pea protein is restraining the market growth
- Lack of awareness among consumer about organic pea is restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Organic Pea Protein Market
- By Type
- By Form
- By Application
- Meat Extenders & Analogs
- Snacks & Bakery Products
- Nutritional Supplements
- Other Applications
- By Function
- By Brand
- Veg-O-Tein Protein
- Purispea Protein
- By Gegraphy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Ingredion announced the launch of their VITESSENCE Pulse 1803 organic pea protein isolate to meet the demand of the people high protein products. The main aim is to increase the demand for the plant based protein, so that the demand for plant based food can be increased. With this new organic pea, manufacturer can create quality product which can be safe and reliable.
- In March 2015, Nature’s Power Nutraceuticals Corp. announced the launch of their new Organic Pea Protein, 80% to meet the increasing demand for plant-based protein. This new organic pea is soy-free, gluten-free, non- allergic free and dairy-free and is very good for the people who want safe protein rich sources.
Global organic pea protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of organic pea protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the organic pea protein market are ZELANG, Bioway (Xi'An) Organic Ingredients Co.,Ltd., The Green Labs LLC., Farbest Brands., Puris., The Scoular Company, Axiom Foods Inc., A&B Ingredients, Roquette Frères, Burcon Group Ltd, COSUCRA., Glanbia plc., , SOTEXPRO, Shandong Jianyuan Group, Vestkorn Milling AS, YT (Xi'an) Biochem Co.,Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Organic Pea Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure