Global Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market By Therapeutic Site (Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Others), Product Type (Fixation Devices, Tissue Patch, Laparoscopic Instruments), Procedure (Anterior Cruciate Ligament, Rotator Cuff, Vaginal Prolapse, Lateral Epicondylitis, Achilles, Gluteal Tendon, Biceps Tenodesis, Hip Arthroscopy, Cruciate Ligaments Repair, Pelvic Organ Prolapse), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Orthopedic Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market
Global orthopedic soft tissue repair market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to a surge in the cases of sports-related injuries across prime age-groups. The rising growing incidence of musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis in the elderly population is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market
There has been a surge in the road injuries and accidents which has driven the demand for the orthopedic soft tissue repair market. The orthopedic soft tissues are the cells which connect and surround the ligaments, skin, fat, tendons, fascia, cartilage and other connective tissues. The aging population has resulted in the deformation of the tissues. There are various procedures followed globally for the treatment of orthopedic soft tissues such as through minimally invasive (MI) procedures or open surgical procedures and arthroscopy.
- The rise in geriatric and obese population is boosting the market growth
- Surge in healthcare expenditure globally is contributing the market growth
- The various technological advancements and innovations has driven the market growth
- The easy and quick availability of advanced surgical products is driving the market growth
- The lack of trained professionals is hindering the market growth
- High cost of procedures is hampering the market growth
- The availability of non-surgical alternatives is restraining the market growth
- The Limited reimbursements is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market
By Therapeutic Site
By Product Type
- Fixation Devices
- Suture Anchors
- Interference Screw
- Other Fixation Devices
- Tissue Patch
- Synthetic Mesh
- Biological Mesh
- Laparoscopic Instruments
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- Rotator Cuff
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Gluteal Tendon
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Cruciate Ligaments Repair
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
By End User
- Ambulatory Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, In2Bones had launched CLearGuide LE soft tissue release system. It is basically designed for the pediatric and orthopedic surgeons for correcting foot conditions. It corrects a variety of soft tissue releases of lower extremities of bodies such as tarsal tunnel, Morton’s neuroma, gastrocnemius and plantar fascia. This launch has expanded the market share of the company.
- In May 2017, Integra LifeSciences Corporation had launched SurgiMend MP Collagen Matrix. It is a technological solution for complex abdominal hernia repair. It has a highly macroporous design that facilitates fluid drainage. The launch will strengthen the ability of the surgeons to operate efficiently.
Global orthopedic soft tissue repair market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopedic soft tissue repair market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global orthopedic soft tissue repair market are LifeCell, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, BD, Wright Medical Group N.V., Medtronic, LifeNet Health, Boston Scientific Corporation, Arthrex Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Tissue Regenix, Parcus Medical LLC, JRF Ortho, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., MTF Biologics, CONMED Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Bio-Tissue, XTANT MEDICAL, TEIJIN LIMITED and AlloSource among others.
Research Methodology: Global Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orthopedic soft tissue repair market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)