Global Pediatric Vaccine Market By Vaccine Type (Monovalent, Multivalent), Technology (Live Attenuated, Inactivated, Subunit, Toxoid, Conjugate, Other Technologies), Application (Infectious Disease, Cancer, Allergy, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pediatric Vaccine Market
Global pediatric vaccine market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to increasing awareness and advancements in the vaccines and funding in R&D.
Market Definition: Global Pediatric Vaccine Market
Vaccines are produced with components that render your baby safety and are efficient against illness. Each vaccine includes a small amount of illness germ (viral or bacterium) or germ elements. Examples include pertussis (whooping pneumonia) viruses, measles virus and tetanus toxoid. These vaccines do not trigger disease because the germs are either deceased or strengthened, and the toxoids are also dormant. Vaccines make your child's immune system easier to protect against illness.
- Significance and awareness of security against the burden of chronic diseases is propelling the growth of the market
- Technological advances in vaccines is boosting the growth of the market
- Boost in government and non-government R&D funding is contributing to the growth of the market
- High prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the growth of the market
- Cost of immunization is very high is hampering the growth of the market
- Limited healthcare and high reliability is hindering the growth of the market
- The difficulties connected with the growth, transport and management of vaccines is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Pediatric Vaccine Market
By Vaccine Type
- Live Attenuated
- Infectious Disease
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, X-Vax Technology announced that it has invested $56 million in Series A finance with the involvement of corporate and institutional investors, including Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Adjuvant Capital (a trust equity company backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as an affiliate dealer), Serum Institute of India, Alexandria Venture Investments and FF DSF VI (an equity scout from the Founders Fund). Revenue from the funding will be used to promote the X-VAX guide program, the herpes vaccine applicant, known as delta gD-for further growth and manufacturing, including a stage 1 clinical study.
- In May 2019, AveXis, a company of Novartis, has announced innovative access programs for Zolgensma for the therapy of pediatric clients less than 2 years of age with bi-allelic SMA mutations in the preservation of the motor nerve cell one (SMN1) chromosome. AveXis works tightly with payers to provide pay-over-time decisions for up to 5 years and results-based contracts for up to 5 years, as well as to provide a hospital program to promote affordability and access.
Global Pediatric Vaccine Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Pediatric Vaccine Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global pediatric vaccine market are Zydus Cadila, VF Corporation., Sinovac Biotech Ltd., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Panacea Biotec Ltd., Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., LUMITOS AG,, Indian Immunologicals Limited, GSK group of companies, Weiku.com, BIO-MED, AstraZeneca, Sanofi Pasteur Limited, CSL Limited, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sellas and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Pediatric Vaccine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Global Pediatric Vaccine Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)