Global Peptide Synthesis Market By Type (Under 75%, 75-85%, Above 85%), Product (Equipment, Reagents & Consumables, Others), Technology (SPPS, SPS, LPPS, Hybrid & Recombinant), Application (Therapeutics, Diagnosis, Research), End-Use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, CMO/CRO, Academic & Research Institutes), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Peptide Synthesis Market
Global peptide synthesis market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of demands due to the utilization of peptide synthesis for pharmaceuticals.
Market Definition: Global Peptide Synthesis Market
Peptide synthesis is the process utilized for the production of peptides that are commonly known as peptide bonds and characterized as having multiple amino acids linked with amide bonds. This process involves synthesis by condensing carboxyl group of a specific amino acid with another group. These peptides are widely utilized in various research activities, pharmaceutical development and other activities of healthcare researches.
- Increasing volume of peptide therapeutics and presence of a strong pipeline of these therapeutics; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Focus from various authorities for the development of advanced levels of peptide synthesizers is another factor uplifting the growth of this market in the forecast period
- Greater expenditure being incurred on researches and enhanced funding availability for R&D also acts as a market driver
- Unavailability of streamlined regulations for the development of therapeutic peptides is restricting this market growth
- Complications associated with development of peptide synthesis on a large-scale will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Peptide Synthesis Market
- Under 75%
- Above 85%
- Peptide Synthesizers
- Chromatography Equipment
- Reagents & Consumables
- Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
- Solution-Phase Synthesis (SPS)
- Liquid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS)
- Hybrid & Recombinant
- Cardiovascular Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (GIT)
- Infectious Diseases
- Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Manufacturing Organization/Contract Research Organization (CMO/CRO)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, CEM Corporation announced the launch of “Liberty PRIME”, an automated microwave peptide synthesizer. It is based on the latest methodology available for solid phase peptide synthesis making it the most efficient equipment ever developed. It is an ideal product for the development of high throughput synthesis procedures whether that be for standard or even complex forms
- In January 2018, Alfa Chemistry announced the availability of synthetic peptides designed to meet a wide-range of requirements of various research end-users. The peptides are available in a great volume of labels, purities, scales and delivery duration. The peptides undergo a number of quality check and purification procedure to ensure that only high-quality products are being provided to the consumers
Global peptide synthesis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of peptide synthesis market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global peptide synthesis market are PolyPeptide Group; Merck KGaA; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Enamine Ltd; Alfa Chemistry; CEM Corporation; GenScript; AAPPTec; Bachem Holding; AnaSpec, Inc.; Biotage; GYROS PROTEIN TECHNOLOGIES AB; Advanced ChemTech; New England Peptide, Inc.; Guizhou Xinbang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Hybio Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; USV Private Limited; ScinoPharm Taiwan; CPC Scientific Inc.; JPT Peptide Technologies; LifeTein LLC; Biomatik; GL Biochem（Shanghai）Corporation.Ltd.; Creative Diagnostics; Syngene; Purolite among others.
Research Methodology: Global Peptide Synthesis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global peptide synthesis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)