Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market By Application (Surgery, Diagnostics), Treatment Instruments (Bioscopy Forceps, Stone Removal Forceps, Lithotripsy Probes and Laser Fibers), End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Speciality Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market
Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market is expected to rise at a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the cases of kidney stone is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market
Percutaneous nephroscope is a thin fiberoptics that is inserted into the kidney through an incision in the skin. For the visualization inside the kidney, light is also transmitted along the fiber. They are also used to remove small kidney stones. A small cut is made in the skin in this procedure. They are also used to cure tumor and stone fragments. This process minimizes incision size, pain, blood loss and blood transfusion.
- Increasing tumor and stone fragments is the major factor driving the marketIncrease is the kidney disease is driving the market.
- Time consuming procedure is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market
- By Application
- By Treatment Instruments
- Bioscopy Forceps
- Stone Removal Forceps
- Lithotripsy Probes
- Laser Fibers
- By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- In March 2017, The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) and the American College of Radiology (ACR) announced the initiation of Interventional Radiology (IR) Registry. They will measure topics like the assessment of risk factors before difficult central venous access procedures, the rate of percutaneous nephrostomy tube, uterine artery embolization technique and appropriate venous access for tunneled hemodialysis catheters.
- In March 2018, King Hamad University recently got funds from CrediMax so that they can purchase Percutaneous Nephroscope so that they can perform kidney stone without any surgical procedures. The main aim is to provide latest technology to the patients so that these technologies can impact their health and life.
Global percutaneous nephroscope market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of percutaneous nephroscope market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the percutaneous nephroscope market B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Boston Scientific Corporation, BD, Coloplast Corp, Cook, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, NIPRO, Olympus Corporation., Richard Wolf GmbH., Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated., Stryker, CooperSurgical, Inc., CONMED Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Percutaneous Nephroscope Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of percutaneous nephroscope market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)