Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market By Products (Skin Care, Hair Care, Eye Care, Other), Application (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Sales), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13146.8 million to an estimated value of USD 32159.67 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing number of dermatologists is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Cosmeceuticals are the cosmetics that have medicinal properties. There is no legal verification required for these products. They are specially designed to target the signs of aging, infections and other personnel appearances. Increasing awareness among consumer about beauty and personal look is fueling the market.
- Increasing beauty awareness among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness about anti – aging is driving the growth of this market.
- Lack of trained and skilled professional is restraining the market
- High cost of the dispensed cosmeceuticals is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
- By Products
- Skin Care
- Acne Treatment
- Skin Whitening and Hyperpigmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Care
- Hair Repair
- Anti-hair Fall
- Scalp Repair
- Eye Care
- Prescription Drops
- Artificial Tears
- Injectable Botox
- Skin Care
- By Application
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Sales
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Khiron Life Sciences announced the launch of Kuida its CBD Cosmeceutical brand which consist of body and skin care products for women. The main aim is to expand the business worldwide.
- In September 2017, Skinceuticals has announced the launch cosmeceutical cleaners which have two new products Replenishing Cleanser and Soothing Cleanser. It can be used before any cosmeceutical regimen at home and also can be used in- office dermatology procedures.
Competitive Analysis: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Global physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market are ALLERGAN, PhytogenX, Inc., BIOPELLE, INC, Clinique Laboratories, llc., IS CLINICAL, Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc., La Roche-Posay, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC, Clarisonic, SkinCeuticals., Solta Medical, GlaxoSmithKline plc., ZO Skin Health, Unilever plc., Bausch Health.
Research Methodology: Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)