Global Plasma Fractionation Market By Product (Immunoglobulins, Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Albumin, Protease Inhibitors, Other Products), Application (Neurology, Immunology, Hematology, Critical Care, Pulmonology, Hemato-Oncology, Rheumatology, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Plasma Fractionation Market
Global plasma fractionation market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the surging incidence of respiratory disease and increasing aging population.
Market Definition: Global Plasma Fractionation Market
Plasma fractionation is a method of dividing different plasma parts. It is used to protect and treat life-threatening illnesses triggered by trauma, immunological illnesses, and infections. Plasma fractionation method is used in healthcare applications to treat protein deficiency. It is also used for industrial applications in the manufacturing of packaging material. A primary role of plasma fractionation is the removal or inactivation of viruses and prions.
- Surging incidence of respiratory diseases is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing investment in research and development is helping the market to grow
- Various government initiatives is flourishing the growth of the market
- Increasing aging population drives the growth of the market
- High cost of plasma products hinders the growth of the market
- Strict regulations of government restrict the growth of the market
- Increasing substitutes of plasma products hampers the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Plasma Fractionation Market
- Intravenous Immunoglobulins
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins
- Other Immunoglobulins
- Coagulation Factor Concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Von Willebrand Factor
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrate
- Fibrinogen Concentrates
- Factor XIII
- Protease Inhibitors
- Other Products
- Critical Care
- Other Applications
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited acquired Shire plc. After this purchase, Takeda is planning to expand its footprint all over the globe. It has done huge investment on R&D committed to Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines which will bring advancement in this field.
- In August 2018, Grifols, S.A. has announced the completion of the acquisition of Biotest U.S. This deal includes various corporate offices, approx. 900 employees and plasma collection facilities. This purchase will help in expansion of the company.
Global plasma fractionation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of plasma fractionation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global plasma fractionation market are CSL Plasma, Grifols, S.A., Shire, Octapharma, Kedrion S.p.A, BPL Inc., Sanquin, Biotest AG, LFB S.A., Japan Blood Products Organization, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., GREEN CROSS CORP, Shanghai RAAS, Baxter, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., Novasep Inc., Pall Corporation, Merck KGaA and Boccard among others.
Research Methodology: Global Plasma Fractionation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global plasma fractionation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)