Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market By Type (Diagnostic Imaging, Monitoring Devices), Patient (Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, Neonates), Application (Neurology, Cardiology, Respiratory, Other Surgeries), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Distributors & Retails), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing levels of expenditure being incurred by various private and governmental sources in advancements of healthcare provisions.
Market Definition: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
Portable critical care equipment’s can be defined as those medical devices and equipment’s that are handy, mobile and provide various monitoring and diagnostic purposes to the patients and healthcare providers. Due to the growing preference of patients adopting to be home-treated and home cared the demand for portable medical devices has grown significantly, which is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing levels of geriatric population which has resulted in a rise of the population suffering from chronic diseases; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growing prevalence of patients to be home-cared instead of attending hospitals and medical facilities; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- High levels of cost associated with the devices resulting in adoption of refurbished devices is one of the major factors restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
- By Type
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Monitoring Devices
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Holter Monitors
- Resting ECG System
- Stress ECG Monitors
- Event Monitoring Systems
- ECG Management Systems
- Neuro Monitoring
- EEG Monitors
- EMG Machines
- ICP Monitors
- MEG Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Respiratory Monitoring
- Peak Flow Meters
- Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Diagnostic Imaging
- By Patient
- By Application
- Other Surgeries
- By Distribution Channel
- Direct Tenders
- Distributors & Retails
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the launch of an innovative exhibition of patient monitoring and critical care equipments through the help of “IntelliSafari” which was launched in Ahmedabad, India. This van will introduce the healthcare facilities in Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities with the latest technologies available in the market.
- In April 2017, Ventec Life Systems announced that they had received 510(k) clearance from US FDA for “VOCSN”, their portable life supporting device that provides therapies such as Ventilation, Oxygen, Cough, Suction and Nebulization. This clearance will help in providing this innovative product to various patients in need.
Competitive Analysis: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
Global portable critical care equipment’s market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of portable critical care equipment’s market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
GENERAL ELECTRIC; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Medtronic; Ventec Life Systems; Integra LifeSciences; B. Braun Melsungen AG; VYAIRE; Nox Medical; OMRON Corporation; BPL Medical Technologies; MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Abbott; Briggs Healthcare; NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION; Skanray Technologies Pvt. Ltd,; Smiths Medical, Inc.; CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.; Animas LLC; Carestream Health; MinXray Inc.,; Guangdong Biolight are few of the major competitors currently present in the portable critical care equipment’s market.
Research Methodology: Global Portable Critical Care Equipment’s Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global portable critical care equipment’s market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)