Global Portable Ultrasound System Market By Type of Device (Mobile Ultrasound Device, Hand-Held Ultrasound Device), Application (Radiology, Cardiology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Vascular Applications, Urological Applications, Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Applications, Others), Technology (Diagnostic Ultrasound, Therapeutic Ultrasound), Device Display (Color Ultrasound, Black and White (B/W) Ultrasound), System Portability (Trolley/Cart-Based Ultrasound Systems, Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Systems, Point-of-Care (POC) Ultrasound Systems), End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Maternity Centers, Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Portable Ultrasound System Market
Global portable ultrasound system market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The increased market growth can be identified by rising use of ultrasound for early-stage disease diagnosis.
Market Definition: Global Portable Ultrasound System Market
Ultrasound imaging is based on sound waves which create images of inside of the body. This device basically used for the diagnoses of the causes of swelling, pain as well as infection in the organs and also examines a fetus in pregnant women as well as hips and brain in infants. This device provides high resolution as well as good quality images at affordable price than normal ultrasound devices in critical care unit and emergency departments.
- Rising incidence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, obstetrics and gynecological disorders will propel the growth of this market
- Increasing public and private investments, funding and grants may boost the market for a long run
- It allows physician to improve mortality and morbidity rates which may fuel the growth of the market
- Number of hospitals as well as diagnostic centres are growing which is driving the market growth
- High cost of device may restrain the growth of the market
- Lack of trained medical professionals will hamper the market in the forecast period
- Strict government norms is also restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Portable Ultrasound System Market
By Type of Device
- Mobile Ultrasound Device
- Hand-Held Ultrasound Device
- Vascular Applications
- Urological Applications
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Applications
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
By Device Display
- Color Ultrasound
- Black and White (B/W) Ultrasound
By System Portability
- Trolley/Cart-Based Ultrasound Systems
- Compact/Handheld Ultrasound Systems
- Point-of-Care (POC) Ultrasound Systems
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Maternity Centers
- Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June, 2018, Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc launched SONIMAGE MX1 portable ultrasound system for muscoskeltal and orthopedic practice. This product easy to use and portable for effective diagnosis at the point of care. By this product launch the company has enhanced their product portfolio in the market
- In November, 2015, FUJIFILM SonoSite launched iViz highly portable ultrasound system. The feature of this device is designed to use in any kind of environment as the thumb operated UI with advanced technological connectivity and mobile computing allows the physicians to bring the clinic to the patient. With, this product launch the company has expanded their product portfolio in the market
Global portable ultrasound system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares portable ultrasound system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global portable ultrasound system market are: GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, ESAOTE SPA, Hitachi Healthcare Americas, TERASON DIVISION TERATECH CORPORATION, BenQ Medical Technology, Signostics, CHISON, Mobisante, Franciscan Health Inc, MEDinCN, Wuhan Zoncare Bio-medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Shenzhen WELLD Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., SIUI, ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co., Ltd, Global Trade Medical Supplies, EC21 Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Portable Ultrasound System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global portable ultrasound system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)