Market Analysis: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Global pyrogen testing market is expected to reach an estimated value of USD 2 billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 12.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of technological developments in the industry, new drug launches, government initiatives for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Market Definition: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Pyrogen is a matter that causes fever post charge of an injection. Body ache & Increase in body temperature are notable reactions caused due to injection of harmful pyrogen into the body. Pyrogen testing determines the presence of endotoxin and other bacterial byproducts that causes fever in an animal’s body. Vaccines and other injectable drugs must be confirmed to be pyrogen free according to regulatory requirements of 21CFR, USP, and EP. Pyrogen testing plays a major role in advanced healthcare, as it shows the presence of pyrogen in an organism that causes fever.
- Rapid growth and development in pharma & biotech industries
- Technological advancements and new drug launches
- Rising number of government initiative for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and investments in research and development in the life sciences industry will act as a major market driver
- High degree of consolidation to act as a major barrier for new entrants
Segmentation: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
- Kits & Reagents
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Food and Beverages Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Biomedical companies
By Test Type
- Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate Test (LAL)
- Chromogenic Tests
- Turbidimetric Tests
- Gel Clot Tests
- TAL Test
- Monocyte Activation Test Test (MAT)
- Recombinant Factor C Assay (rFC)
- In Vitro Tests
- Rabbit Pyrogen Tests (RPT)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2016, BioMérieux, a global player in vitro diagnostics and world leader in industrial microbiological control, declare the accretion of Hyglos, a Bernried (Germany). Hyglos expertise in the field of detection of endotoxins. Endotoxins are a constituent of the outer membrane of certain Gram-negative bacteria. They are pyrogenic substances, i.e. they cause high fevers.
- In June 2019, 5TH Global Endotoxin Testing Summit will be held. Itwill bring together the community to explore the most pertinent topics in the industry. Topic will include Recombinant Factor C, the history of pyrogen detection and future trends, Low Endotoxin Recovery studies, the evolution of endotoxin standards. Experts from the pharma industry, key opinion leaders, end-users and regulators will gather to share updates on hot topics and to learn from the practical experience of others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Global pyrogen testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pyrogen testing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the pyrogen testing market are Charles River, Lonza, Merck KGaA,Ellab A/S, GenScript, Hyglos GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Wako USA, WuXi AppTec, Associates of Cape Cod, Inc., Sanquin, Pyrostar,, Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Pyrogen Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pyrogen testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)