Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipments Market By Product (CT Scanners, MRI Systems, X-Ray Systems, Ultrasound, SPECT/PET Scanners, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipments Market
Global refurbished medical imaging equipments market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1934.29 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various initiatives undertaken by the market players to improve their services while also focusing on expanding their presence in different regions.
Market Definition: Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipments Market
Refurbished medical imaging equipments are medical imaging systems that have been repaired and are under a certain warranty covered by the reseller or the original manufacturer of the product. These equipment offerings have been upgraded by either the reseller or OEM to resell at a lower than cost than new equipments and certain spare parts are also provided depending on the product offering.
- Increasing demand for low-cost refurbished equipments from various developing regions of the world is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Lack in the availability of budgets for healthcare equipments is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of geriatric population globally is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of skilled individuals resulting in greater availability of services for consumers; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Lack of supporting initiatives/policies available from the government is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of preference from end-users for refurbished equipment due to a negative outlook is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipments Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems
- X-Ray Systems
- Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography/Positron Emission Tomography (SPECT/PET) Scanners
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- Second edition of Recommerce Expo will be held in New Delhi, India from December 19-21, 2019 and will discuss the various problems associated with refurbished electronics and equipments in the industry. The focus of the conference will be to provide a platform for manufacturers, organizations, consumers and healthcare organizations regarding the need for developing a sustainable business system
- In January 2019, Sanrad Medical Systems Private Limited recently announced that they had established a facility located in Karnataka, India. The 5000 sq. ft. facility located in Bengaluru, Karnataka will help the company establish themselves as the leader of refurbished medical systems in India. This facility was introduced to meet the growing business demand. The new facility will stock and manage the X-Ray systems as well as DR systems for the Indian market.
Global refurbished medical imaging equipments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of refurbished medical imaging equipments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global refurbished medical imaging equipments market are GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Canon Medical Systems, USA; Atlantis Wordwide; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Block Imaging; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; Blue Star Limited; Biomex; AGITO Medical A/S; DRE Medical; Everx Pvt Ltd.; Integrity Medical Systems, Inc.; BC Technical; LBN Medical A/S; Southwestern Imaging Systems and Services; RadSource; CURA Healthcare; Sanrad Medical Systems Private Limited; Radiology Oncology Systems; Soma Technology, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global refurbished medical imaging equipments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)