Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market By Product Segment Analysis (Peritoneal Dialysis Solutions, Hemodialysis Machines, Dialysis Accessories, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Machines), End-Users (Hospitals, Home, Clinics, Dialysis Centers), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 16.6 Billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 28.1 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.8%. The continuous demand for advanced technology to enhance the solution is key factor to growth.
Market Definition: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
The Renal dialysis equipment used for people whose kidneys not performing functions naturally; it conducts the process of removing excess water, solutes, and toxins from the blood. It is artificial blood purification of acute kidney injuries or end stage renal disease.
- Prevalence of Kidney Disease is Increasing
- Favorable Reimbursement
- Technological Advancement
- Growing Awareness of Diseases and Therapeutic Modalities
- Government Healthcare Funding
- The advanced technology comes with high cost.
Segmentation: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
By Product type
- Peritoneal Equipment
- Peritoneal Dialysis Machine
- Concentrators and solutions
- Catheters and Tubing
- Hemodialysis Equipment
- Hemodialysis Dialysis Machine
- Blood Line Systems and Catheters
- Concentrators and solutions
- Dialysis accessories
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) machines
By End - User
- Dialysis centers
- By Distribution channel
- Direct tenders
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Simergent Creating affordable home dialysis equipment manufacturer announced new product with affordable price range to the market. The equipment will be cheaper than other market-leading home dialysis machines and simpler to use
- In January 2019, Fresenius Medical Care, the world’s largest provider of dialysis products and services launched new product ‘480A Dialysis Machine’. The product is highly advanced and will meet the emerging needs of the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
The global renal dialysis equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of renal dialysis equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global renal dialysis equipment market are Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA, Baxter, Nipro, NIKKISO CO. LTD., B. Braun Melsungen AG,Asahi Kasei Corporation, Allmed Medical Corp, DaVita Inc., MEDIVATORS Inc., NxStage Medical, Inc., TORAY MEDICAL CO. LTD., BD, CVS Health, Cigna, Medtronic, Dialifegroup.com, HEMOCLEAN CO.LTD., Diaverum, Inspira Health Network, Teleflex Incorporated, Terumo Medical Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insulin delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)