Global Scale Inhibitors Market, By Type (Phosphonates, Carboxylate/Acrylate, Sulfonates, Others), Application (Power & Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Food & Beverage, Petroleum & Petrochemicals, Paper Mills, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
Global Scale Inhibitors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.50 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.62 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing applications from the various industry verticals.
Market Definition: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
Scale inhibitors are a type of chemical whose main applications is the treatment of fluids, as it helps in avoiding any accumulation of formation of undesirable materials in the fluids they are used in. These chemicals are used constantly for the prevention of any material formulation in the container of fluids.
- Growth in demand of scale inhibitors from the various industries due to its benefits is expected to drive the market growth
- Increase in demand for biodegradable and efficient scale inhibitors is expected to result in advancement of technologies and products which is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Fluctuations and vulnerability in prices of raw materials required for the production of raw materials is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Concerns regarding the usage of scale inhibitors and its impact is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
- By Type
- By Application
- Power & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Petroleum & Petrochemicals
- Paper Mills
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Solenis announced the inauguration of a new manufacturing facility in Guangdong, China. The new Zhuhai manufacturing plant is expected to expand the product offerings and capacity of production of the company in the Asia-Pacific region.
- In May 2018, Solenis and BASF SE announced a collaboration agreement for the combination of their expertise’ for the creation of a consumer based specialty chemicals company. BASF SE’s expertise in paper and water chemicals business along with Solenis’ expertise in the particular industry is expected to help the brand name of Solenis as it will operate under its brand and also enhance the product and service offerings of the company.
Competitive Analysis: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
Global scale inhibitors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of scale inhibitors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the scale inhibitors market are Clariant, Kemira, GENERAL ELECTRIC, The Dow Chemical Company, BWA WATER ADDITIVES, Solvay, Ashland, Avista Technologies Inc., Innovative Chemical Technologies, BASF SE, Ecolab, Akzo Nobel N.V., Gulf Coast Chemical LLC, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Innospec, Eastman Chemical Company, Dai-ichi India Pvt Ltd, Cortec Corporation, Suez Environnement, Arkema, and Solenis.
Research Methodology: Global Scale Inhibitors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved