Global Stretch Marks Market By Treatment (Topical Products, Light and Laser Therapies, Microdermabrasion, Plastic Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Specialty Dermatology Centers, Home Care, Others), Distribution (Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Stretch Marks Market
Global Stretch marks Market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.05% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for stretch marks treatment due to rising cosmetic concern by pregnant women to treat stretch marks is expected to be a driving factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Stretch Marks Market
Stretch marks are depressed lines that often appear on the stomach, hips, breasts, buttocks and thighs. Stretch marks can occur during pregnancy especially during the last trimester, due to heredity, overweight or obese. Stretch marks do not require any medical treatment. They can be fade out over the time and are harmless. Seeking treatment for stretch marks can be partially effective as the treatment can’t remove the stretch marks completely
- Increasing disposable earnings is expected to be a driving factor for the market growth
- High consumption of calorie-laden fat food by a large population will propel the growth of the market
- The topical products segments are comparatively cheaper in price and are abundant via wide distribution channels, which lead to the growth of this market for a long run
- Efforts by the manufacturers for topical products promotion because of the physician recommendation is also augmenting the market growth
- High risk of side-effects on the skin is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Availability of natural treatments will hinder the market in the forecast period
- High cost stretch marks treatment drugs is also hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Stretch Marks Market
- Topical Products
- Retinoid Cream
- Oils & Serum
- Retinoid Cream
- Light and Laser Therapies
- Fractional Lasers
- Pulse-Dye Lasers
- Plastic Surgery
By End User
- Specialty Dermatology Centers
- Home Care
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July, 2019 Laboratoire HRA Pharma acquired rights of Mederma brand from Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH. Mederma is one of the market leader in scar care treatments and provides wide range of over-the-counter products for the stretch marks, skin care, and scar care categories. The acquisition will help the company to increase customer base and the combined resources of both the companies which will help to increase revenue generation and expansion of the stretch marks market
- In March, 2019 Lumenis has launched “No more stretch marks’ campaign. The campaign is aimed to spread awareness amongst women to eliminate stretch marks and body scars. The campaign will help company to enhance its presence among customers as the campaign will run on both digital medium as well as off line medium
Global stretch marks market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stretch marks market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global stretch marks market are Quanta System, Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH, Solta Medical, Candela Corporation, Sciton, Inc., Cynosure LLC., LUTRONIC, Northshore Dermatoplogy, Lumenis, Alma Lasers Ltd, EC21, Inc., CUTERA, Dermaclara, Weleda, HELIXBIOMEDIX, INC, Strialite, Mama Mio US, Inc, and Clarins Group among others.
Research Methodology: Global Stretch Marks Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global stretch marks market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)