Global Suncare Products Market By Type (Sun Protection, After Sun, Self- Tanning), Form (Cream, Gel, Lotion, Powder, Liquid, Wipes, Spray, Colored), Distribution Channel (Online Stores, Departmental Store, Direct Sales, Discount Stores, Drug Stores, Salons, Speciality Stores, Other Channels), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Suncare Products Market
Global Suncare Products Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 17.58 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 27.83 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.91% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand among consumer for anti- ageing product is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Suncare Products Market
Suncare products are usually applied in skin so that they can protect it from the harmful effects of UV rays. They are used by large number of population so that they can keep their skin brighter and healthy. These products are available in the form of powder, cream, gel, lotion, wipes etc. These days there is demand for anti- ageing cream among consumer which is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing awareness among consumer about the harmful effects of UV rays on skin is driving the growth of this market.
- Growing demand for anti- ageing products is driving the market.
- Availability of the local and low quality product is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Suncare Products Market
- By Type
- Sun Protection
- SPF 6-14
- SPF 15-30
- SPF 30-50
- SPF 50+
- After Sun
- Self- Tanning
- Sun Protection
- By Form
- By Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Departmental Store
- Direct Sales
- Discount Stores
- Drug Stores
- Speciality Stores
- Other Channels
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Lotus Herbal announced the launch of their new sun care afe Sun Whitening+ Long Last Sunblock SPF 40|PA+++ to protect the skin from the harmful effects of sun and also make the skin radiant and lightening. They are enriched with Vitamin E. carrot and aloe vera extracts. It also protects the skin from harmful effect of UVA and UVB rays.
- In March 2018, Lancaster announced the launch of their two new ranges Sun Sensitive and 365. Sun sensitive consist of five new products- Sun Sensitive Compact invisible cream SPF 50, Sun Sensitive BB cream SPF 50, Sun Sensitive comforting face cream SPF 50+, Sun Sensitive softening body milk SPF 50 & SPF 30 and Tan Maximizer. They are suitable for all skin types and soften, moisturize and improve the skin texture.
Competitive Analysis: Global Suncare Products Market
Global suncare products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of suncare products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Suncare Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the suncare products market are NEW AVON LLC, Bayer AG, Beiersdorf, BLISTEX INC., Clarins, Coty, Inc., Edgewell Personal Care, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., LOreal, Shiseido Company, Limited, Estée Lauder Companies, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., Lotus Herbals Limited, Procter & Gamble., Burt's Bees.
Research Methodology: Global Suncare Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure