Global Tissue and Hygiene Market By Product Type (Tissue Products, Wipes Products, Hygiene Products), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), End-User (Food & Beverage, Commercial, Hospitals & Home Care, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
Global Tissue and Hygiene Market is expected to grow with a conservative CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advanced innovative products portfolio.
Market Definition: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
Tissue and hygiene products can be termed as the consumer goods that are used to maintain the cleanliness and help in promoting hygienic behaviour in individuals. These products consist of various towels, napkins and wipes that are majorly utilized in commercial spaces and where the maintenance of clean areas and surroundings is of utmost importance.
- Increase in the levels of disposable income of the individuals resulting in a rise of demand for advanced hygienic products
- Increased focus on advancements and development of innovative products that are environmental friendly and safe to use
- Growth in development of alternative solutions and products; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
- By Product Type
- Tissue Products
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Napkins
- Wipes Products
- General Purpose Wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Intimate Wipes
- Cosmetic Wipes
- Hygiene Products
- Incontinence Products
- Sanitary Products
- Tissue Products
- By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- By End-User
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitals & Home Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, Proceter & Gamble announced that they had launched “Charmin”, a bath tissue for uses in commercial spaces. These tissues are thicker and have larger amounts of tissues per roll which is expected to result in higher savings of organizations, along with high absorbency rate resulting in enhanced usage.
- In February 2017, Clearwater Paper Corporation announced that they are planning to build a new tissue machine and related converting equipment to be utilized in the production of premium and ultra-premium grades of tissue products. The expansion is set to take place at their existing plant in North Carolina, United States.
Competitive Analysis: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
Global tissue and hygiene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue and hygiene market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the tissue and hygiene market are SOFIDEL; HOSPECO; KCWW; Clearwater Paper Corporation; Hengan International Group Co., Ltd.; Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (publ); Unicharm Corporation; Kruger Inc.; Georgia-Pacific; Procter & Gamble; Cascades inc.; MPI Papers and APP (Asia Pulp & Paper).
Research Methodology: Global Tissue and Hygiene Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure