Global Tissue Regeneration Market By Components (Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Sources, Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products, Tissue Vascularization, Cell Culturing, Small Molecules and Biologics, Others), Raw Material (Synthetic, Genetically Modified, Biological), Application (Cardiovascular Disorders, Oncology, Dermatology, Musculoskeletal, Wound Healing, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, and Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tissue Regeneration Market
Global Tissue Regeneration Market is expected to rise rapidly to an estimated value of USD 265.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 34.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The annual sales of USD 24.6 billion in 2018 were recorded.
Market Definition: Global Tissue Regeneration Market
Tissue regeneration is the process of development of tissues and organs. The method involves application of engineering of tissue substitutes which maintain, restore and improve the function of defective or ruptured tissue.
- Increasing medical applications of 3D printing in tissue and organ regeneration may act as a market driver.
- Growing research and developments, innovations and funding in biomaterials, cell therapies, nanotechnology and drug delivery will drive the market.
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals is going to restrain the growth of market.
- Stringent government regulations and high initial costs may hamper the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Tissue Regeneration Market
- By Components
- Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Sources
- Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products
- Tissue Vascularization
- Cell Culturing
- Small Molecules and Biologics
- By Raw Material
- Genetically Modified
- By Application
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Wound Healing
- By End Users
- Ambulatory Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On February 2016, Geistlich Pharma launched a series of bone harvesting instruments for the collection of bone tissue. These tissues are helpful in osteogenic procedures.
- In November 2015, ReproCELL Inc., the Japanese regenerative medicine company, acquired the Scottish life sciences company, Biopta to expand its growth in the market.
Global tissue regeneration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue regeneration market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the tissue regeneration market are Isto Biologics (US), Athersys Inc. (US), Cerapedics, Inc. (US), co.don® AG. (US), Cook (US), CryoLife, Inc. (US) Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (US), Genzyme Corporation (US), KCI Licensing, Inc. (US) Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia), Nuo Therapeutics Inc. (US), Organogenesis Inc. (US), Orthopeutics (US), U.S. Stem Cell Inc. (US), Vericel Corporation (US), Wright Medical Group N.V (US), Biocomposites. (UK), BD (US), Zimmer Biomet (US), ACell Inc. (US), EPISKIN (France) and few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tissue Regeneration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global tissue regeneration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)