Global Urgent Care Apps Market, By Type (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care & Triaging Apps, In-Hospital Communication & Collaboration Apps, Post-Hospital Apps), Clinical Area (Trauma, Stroke, Cardiac Conditions, Other Clinical Areas), Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
The Global Urgent Care Apps Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.41 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.92 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The market for urgent care apps is growing because of the expanding entrance of cell phones and 3G and 4G systems, the points of interest offered by the consideration applications and expanding center around patient-driven services.
Market Definition: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
Urgent care is quickly turning into a social insurance section of monstrous interest, as it gives incite thoughtfulness regarding sicknesses and wounds. The blend of advances with healthcare is improving the adequacy of human services conveyance alongside making prescriptions more customized and exact.
- The nearness of fast internet associations around the world makes it conceivable to utilize cell phones as an instrument to interface healthcare suppliers and patients.
- Growing smartphone penetration, increasing adoption of 3G and 4G networks is being the most important driver for the growth of the market.
- The average web arrange in many creating locales, broad utilization of customer informing applications.
- An extensive volume of miscategorized cell phone applications on Google Play Store and Apple App Store may confine the development of the worldwide critical consideration applications showcase.
Segmentation: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
- By Type
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care & Triaging Apps
- In-Hospital Communication & Collaboration Apps
- Post-Hospital Apps
- Medication Management Apps
- Rehabilitation Apps
- Care Provider Communication & Collaboration Apps
- By Clinical Area
- Cardiac Conditions
- Other Clinical Areas
- By Region
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- January, 2019: Johnson & Johnson Innovation, LLC announced the agreement to join NXT Biomedical Therapeutic Device Incubator. This agreement will help the company to develop the technologies and also help patients to lead healthier lives.
- November, 2018: Acuvue Oasys® with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ has been named as one of the Time's Best Inventions of 2018. This innovation has come up with a new category of lenses which gives correct vision and reduces blaring light.
Competitive Analysis: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
The global urgent care apps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes urgent care apps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
Some of the key players for this market include Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Pulsara, Vocera Communications, Allm Inc., TigerConnect, PatientSafe Solutions, Twiage LLC, Siilo B.V., Imprivata Inc., Voalte, MEDISAFE, Smart Patients, Inc., Hospify, AlayaCare, Forward Health, Argusoft, Pivot Design Group and Others.
Research Methodology: Global Urgent Care Apps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global urgent care apps market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)