Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market, By Type (Critical Care Consumables, Anesthesia Equipment, Fluid Management Equipment, Temperature Management Equipment, Patient Monitoring Equipment, Research Equipment, Rescue & Resuscitation Equipment), By Animal Type (Small Companion Animals, Large Animals, Other Animals), By End User (Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals, Research Institutes)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
The global veterinary equipment and disposables market is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, from USD 1.5 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
Veterinary equipment and disposables are required for treatment and analysis of animal illnesses. Accessibility of research center symptomatic equipment, analysers and disposables for treatment of different animal related illnesses are profoundly esteemed by pet lovers and proprietors, this has raised the demand of veterinary equipment and disposables advertise. An estimation analysis demonstrated that pet proprietors spend billions of dollars every year for treatment of diseases influencing their venerated pets. Veterinary equipment and disposables has developed with quickest pace in recent years and established extensive variety of refined veterinary items.
The imperative components affecting the development of the market for veterinary equipment and disposables all around incorporate the growing animal wellbeing spending, rising digit of veterinary specialists and their developing wage levels, increment in partner animals and the mounting demand for pet protection. However, the mounting cost of pet consideration, extreme shortage of talented and expert veterinarians, and low animal wellbeing understanding are few factors that can restrict the market development.
For instance, according to statistics the pet care and medicine cover a major part of the all pet market sales. Cost of incidence coverage for an 11 year old dog in New York which comes under Embrace Insurance amounted to an annual cost of 10,260 U.S. dollars per owner in 2016.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in companion animal population
- Rising demand for pet insurance with growing animal health expenditure
- Growth in the number of veterinary practitioners and income levels in developed economies
- Rising pet care costs
Market Segmentation: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
- The global veterinary equipment and disposables market is segmented based on type, animal type end user and geography.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into critical care consumables, anesthesia equipment, fluid management equipment, temperature management equipment, patient monitoring equipment, research equipment, rescue & resuscitation equipment. The critical care consumables are further segmented into wound management consumables, fluid administration and therapy consumables, airway management consumables, gastroenterology consumables, needles, reproduction consumables, urology consumables and consumable product accessories. The anesthesia equipment is segmented into anesthesia machines, ventilators, vaporizers, waste gas management systems and gas delivery management systems. The fluid management equipment is segmented into large-volume infusion pumps and syringe pumps. The temperature management equipment is segmented into patient warming systems and fluid warmers. The research equipment is segmented into lab evacuation systems and induction chambers. The rescue & resuscitation equipment is segmented into resuscitation bags and oxygen masks.
- Based on animal type, the market is segmented into small companion animals, large animals and other animals. The small companion animals are further segmented into dogs, cats and other small companion animals. The large animals are segmented into equines and bovines and other farm animals
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into veterinary clinics, veterinary hospitals and research institutes.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2016, Analogic Corporation in collaboration with Oncura Partners Diagnostics LLC developed a cloud-based ultra-sound Telehealth service that applied real-time remote ultrasound imaging and services to the veterinary market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
The global veterinary equipment and disposables market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary equipment and disposables market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
Dre Veterinary, Henry Schein, Smiths Group, Midmark, Jorgenson Laboratories, Mindray Medical, Nonin Medical, Vetland Medical, B. Braun, Digicare Biomedical, Hallowell Emc, Grady Medical, Mila International, Burtons Medical, Medtronic Plc, Smiths Medical, 3M Company, Digicare Biomedical Technology, Inc., Vetland Medical Sales and Services LLC, DRE Veterinary, Midmark Corporation, Mila International, Inc. and Hallowell Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of veterinary equipment and disposables market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)