Global Video Telemedicine Market By Communication Technology (3G, 4G, Satellite Communication, ADSL, Broadband ISDN), Application (Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology & Psychiatry, Orthopedics, Oncology, Radiology, Pathology, Gynecology, Dentistry), Deployment (Cloud- Based Video Conferencing, On- Premise Video Conferencing), Component (Hardware, Software), End- Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Care Services), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Video Telemedicine Market
Global video telemedicine market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 16.75% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising aging population and increasing demand for healthcare services are the factors fueling the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Video Telemedicine Market
Telemedicine uses electronic information so that they can exchange information from one location to another. Video telemedicine is used to provide healthcare information to the people at a distant place by using different technologies. They are widely used in the applications such as neurology, cardiology, pathology, dentistry, oncology etc. Usually video conferencing is done so that healthcare providers can provide better treatment to the patients. Rising usage of smart devices like mobiles tablets and among others in healthcare industry is fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising cases of white coat syndrome will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in video telemedicine will also act as a driver for this market
- Rising adoption of mobiles, smartphones and other smart devices in healthcare industry will also propel market
- Increasing geriatric and disabled population will also drive the market
- Dearth of skilled and trained professional will restrain the market growth
- Lack of proper infrastructure will also hamper the market
- Lack of awareness about video telemedicine among population will also act as a restrain for the market
Segmentation: Global Video Telemedicine Market
By Communication Technology
- Satellite Communication
- Broadband ISDN
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Cloud- Based Video Conferencing
- On- Premise Video Conferencing
By End- Users
- Home Care Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, American Well announced the launch of their new American Well 760 Cart which has the ability to bring the specialist virtually on site. They are very useful in telepsychiatry and telestroke cases. This new cart will include high performance camera, touch panel controls and Cisco Plus Codec. This will help the company to provide better treatment and provide better care.
- In August 2015, Government along with Apollo Hospitals announced the launch of their new telemedicine initiative Sehat which is specially designed for the people in rural areas so that they can seek help from the doctor online and will be able to order generic drugs. This will help them to provide better treatment to the patient and increase the sales of generic drugs.
Global video telemedicine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of video telemedicine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global video telemedicine market are AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., Logitech, Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Plantronics, Inc., GlobalMed, Vidyo, Inc., Lifesize, Inc., VSee, ZTE Corporation, Vermont Telephone Company, Inc., West Corporation, Avaya Inc., Plantronics, Inc., Premiere Global Services, Inc, Allscripts, Aerotel Medical Systems (1998) Ltd, Lifesize, Inc, Redox, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Video Telemedicine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global video telemedicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)