Market Analysis: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
Global Viral Clearance Services Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 286.89 million to an estimated value of USD 1106.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.38% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidences and prevalence of chronic diseases globally.
Market Definition: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
Viral clearance services are specifically designed services which are focused on the removal of viruses or bacteria that have been inadvertently left behind on the manufacturing equipments and biological products. These services involve testing the end-products and equipment for any viruses, resulting in safe and compatible development of biological products.
- Increasing number of biopharmaceutical organizations participating in frequent drug launches; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased levels of funding, R&D expenditure resulting in innovative and technologically advanced products; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased cost and arduous developmental process for drugs and biological products; this factor is expected to act as a restraint for the growth of the market
- Lack in adoption of outsourcing the preclinical procedures and activities from the various biopharmaceutical organizations; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
By Product Type
- Basic Service
- Enhanced Service
- Turnkey Service
- Recombinant Proteins
- Tissue & Blood Derived Products
- Cellular & Gene Therapy Products
- Stem Cell Products
- Vaccines & Therapeutics
- Viral Removal
- Viral Inactivation
- Low pH
- Solvent Detergent Method
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Academic Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Eurofins Scientific announced that they had agreed to acquire PHAST Gesellschaft für Pharmazeutische Qualitätsstandards mbH. This acquisition is expected to promote and expand Eurofins’ biopharmaceutical testing services along with their presence in providing them in Germany and Switzerland.
- In September 2016, Merck KGaA announced the launch of “Viresolve Pro Shield H” which is designed for the removal of paroviruses from protein feed streams. The product designed for utilization as a prefilter in combination with Viresolve Pro Devices will provide enhanced effectiveness and efficiency in viral clearance services.
Competitive Analysis: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
Global viral clearance services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of viral clearance services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the viral clearance services market are Charles River; Labor Dr. Merk & Kollegen GmbH; Texcell; Merck KGaA; WuXi AppTec; Sartorius AG; Eurofins Scientific; Bioscience Laboratories; Syngene; Covance Inc.; Vironova; VIRUSURE; Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation; Clean Cells; Kedrion S.p.A; BSL Bioservice; Lonza; Avance Biosciences Inc. and SGS SA.
Research Methodology: Global Viral Clearance Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global viral clearance services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)