Global Water Filters Market By Media Type (Multimedia, Single & Dual Filter Media, Cartridge, Others), End-Use Industry (Industrial, Food & Beverages, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Municipal, Oil & Gas, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Water Filters Market
Global water filters market was valued at an estimated USD 10.72 billion in 2018; this value is projected to grow with a CAGR of 6.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a projected value of USD 17.67 billion by 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing adoption of water filters induced by rising levels of urbanization and industrialization.
Market Definition: Global Water Filters Market
Water filter is an equipment or device that is used to remove the impurities prevalent in the water bodies resulting in decontamination of water. It is part of the entire water filtration process that includes physical barriers, chemical treatment, and various biological processes. Water filters are of different categories and every individual filter has their own specific use.
- Long-term usage and similar effectiveness over a long period of time of the product; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Imposing strict regulations regarding the wastewater management from the industries; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Presence of a number of long-term patented products invoking monopoly of major players; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Water Filters Market
- By Media Type
- Single & Dual Filter Media
- By End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Oil & Gas
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC announced that they had completed the acquisition of IsH20top group. The acquisition is expected to help expand and enhance the product offerings and regional presence of the company in Canada.
- In October 2017, SUEZ announced that they had completed the acquisition of GE Water & Process Technologies. The division will be placed under, “Water Technologies & Solutions” business unit of SUEZ.
Competitive Analysis: Global Water Filters Market
Global water filters market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of water filters market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Water Filters Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the water filters market are DuPont, SUEZ, MANN+HUMMEL, AXEON Water Technologies, Mantec Technical Ceramics Ltd., Porex Corporation, Culligan, Eaton, A. O. Smith, Veolia, Pentair plc, Atlas Filtri, Mott Corporation, Russell Finex Ltd., Eclipse Magnetics, Lydall Inc., Filtra Systems, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS INC. and Pall Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Water Filters Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved