Global Web Filtering Market, By Component (Solution, Services), By Filtering Type (DNS Filtering, URL Filtering, Others), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On Premises), By Organization Size (Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), By Vertical (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Web Filtering Market
The Global Web Filtering Market accounted for USD 2.56 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Web Filtering Market
Web filtering is a program that can screen an approaching web page to decide if every last bit of it ought to be shown to the user or not. The channel checks the source or substance of a web page against set standards given by organization or individual who has introduced the web channel. A web channel enables the undertaking or individual client to shut out pages from web destinations that are probably going to incorporate adwords, explicit substance, spyware, infections and other frightful substance. Service providers of web channels assert that their items will decrease recreational internet surfings among workers and secure systems from Web-based dangers. According to a recent Shred, which surveys 1,000 small business owners and C-suite executives, the biggest cybersecurity risk for businesses in U.S. is employee negligence in the organizations which is why web filtration is required in the organization.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Stringent government regulations and the need for compliance are expected to drive the adoption of web filtering solutions.
- Growing BYOD trend among organizations and companies.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions and services among enterprises.
- Lack of technical capabilities and skills in handling complex and dynamic environments.
Market Segmentation: Global Web Filtering Market
- The global web filtering market can be segmented into component, filtering type, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based upon component, the market can be segmented into solution and services. The services segment can further be sub segmented into professional and managed. The professional services can be sub segmented into consulting services, training and education and support and maintenance.
- Based upon filtering type, the market can be segmented into domain name system (DNS) filtering, uniform resource locator (URL) filtering, keyword filtering, file type filtering and others (image filtering and profile filtering).
- Based on deployment type, the market can be segmented into cloud and on premises.
- Based on organization size, the market can be segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) and large enterprises.
- Based on vertical industry, the market can be segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail and consumer goods, transportation and logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, telecom and it, energy and utilities, government, media and entertainment and others (education, and travel and hospitality).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Web Filtering Market
The global web filtering is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of web filtering market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Web Filtering Market
The renowned players in continuous testing market are Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Trend Micro, Forcepoint, Sophos, Barracuda Network, Zscaler, Trustwave, Iboss, Webroot, Interoute, Titan HQ, Virtela, Netskope, CensorNet, Clearswift, Wavecrest Computing, Cyren, GFI Software and Untangle and ContentKeeper Technologies and Kaspersky Lab among others.
Research Methodology: Global Web Filtering Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.