Global Wheat Protein Market, By Product(Wheat Gluten, Wheat Protein Isolate, Textured Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein) By Application(Bakery & Snacks, Pet Food, Nutritional Bars & Drinks, Processed Meat, Meat Analogs & Others), By Form (Dry, Liquid), By Geography (APAC, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America & South America)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Wheat Protein Market
The Global Wheat Protein Market is expected to reach USD 2.98 billion by 2025, from USD 2.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.82% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Wheat Protein Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the wheat protein market in the next 8 years. Wheat protein has many applications in cosmetics industry as an emulsifier. Presence of gluten in wheat protein, as an emulsifier, has led its application in the cosmetics industries. Rising incidences of diabetes and obesity have further increased adoption of wheat protein, as it is low in calorie content, and keep the blood-glucose level regulated with weight reduction. Nowadays, consumers prefer healthy substitute over high calorie products; this will encourage adoption of wheat protein owing to their high nutritional value in food products. Wheat protein has been observed to be popular among sportsmen & gym-obsessed individuals. In order to enhance strength and gain muscles. Increased consumption of wheat protein in animal feed will also stoke its demand across the globe in the coming years. Consumer inclinations towards meat-free diets are a major driving factor for adoption of many plant-derived proteins like wheat protein. Wheat protein has various applications in industries, owing to its numerous functions including tenderizing, structure enhancement, dough conditioning, aeration, adhesion, foaming, whipping, and film formation. Limited supply and high cost of wheat is expected to hamper the growth of the industry. Presence of gluten in wheat can cause disease intolerance in humans, which is also expected to restrict the growth of the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Nutritional benefits for lactose intolerant and health- & fitness-conscious consumers
- Applications increasing for wheat protein in various end-user industries
- Rising consumer preference for meat analogs.
- Increased consumption of plant-based protein diets to mitigate the incidence of type 2 diabetes.
- Increasing gluten intolerance and gluten-free diets.
Market Segmentation: Global Wheat Protein Market
- The global wheat protein market is segmented based on product, application and form.
- Based on product, the global wheat protein market is segmented into wheat gluten, wheat protein isolate, textured wheat protein, and hydrolyzed wheat protein.
- On the basis of application, the global wheat protein market is segmented into bakery & snacks, pet food, nutritional bars & drinks, processed meat, meat analogs, and other applications. Other application is further sub segmented into dairy products, cosmetics, pasta, noodles, and many more products.
- On the basis of form, the global wheat protein market is segmented into dry form and liquid form.
- Based on geography, the global wheat protein market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Wheat Protein Market
The global wheat protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wheat protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Wheat Protein Market
Some of the major players operating in the global wheat protein market are ADM, Cargill, Agrana, MGP Ingredients, Manildra Group, Roquette, Glico Nutrition, Kröner-Stärke, Tereos Syrol, Crespel & Deiters, Cropenergies, nutra healthcare, rettenmaier india pvt. Ltd, aster life science and Gluten Y Almidones Industriales, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Wheat Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others