Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market, By Product Type (Dressing, Therapy Device, Biologics, Others), Wound Type (Primary Wound Care, Secondary Wound Care), Wound Class (Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV), End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centres, Ambulatory Centres, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
The advanced wound care market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 521.25 million by 2028. Growing number of surgical procedures and pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to drive the growth of the advanced wound care market.
Wounds destroy healthy skin and mucous membranes that appear in multiple ways such as brass, laceration, puncture and avulsion. Wounds can be permanent or acute. Acute wounds are caused by injuries and are sustained by surgery. In comparison, chronic injuries are associated with significant systemic diseases such as pneumonia, dental ulceration, stomatitis and slow wound healing and usually do not heal adequately and rapidly.
The rising incidence of diabetes and associated chronic wounds will have impacted on advanced wound care market which will propel the advanced wound care market in futuristic period. The high costs of wound care treatment could hamper the growth of the advanced wound care market. New technologies and products for wound care are introducing in developing countries and will help to maximize the growth acting as an opportunity for the advanced wound care market in developing countries. The increase in the competition from the other companies in terms of various dressings, devices and allografts may act as a challenge for the growth of the advanced wound care market for the branded products.
The advanced wound care market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the advanced wound care market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Advanced Wound Care Market scope and market size
The advanced wound care market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the product type, wound type, wound class, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the advanced wound care market is classified into dressing, biologics, therapy device and others. In 2021, the dressing segment holds the maximum market share in advanced wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR due to the increasing utilization of dressing products for the problems as surgical wound, ulcers and more because of the multiple benefits offered during wound treatment such as ease of use, moisture retention feature and high healing power.
- On the basis of wound class, the advanced wound care market is classified into class I, class II, class III and class IV. In 2021, class III segment is dominating the advanced wound care market as well as growing with the highest CAGR due to rising cases of the class III amongst the people worldwide.
- On the basis of wound type, the advanced wound care market is classified into primary wound care and secondary wound care. In 2021, primary wound care segment is dominating the advanced wound care market because it is considered to be the first step in wound treatment as well as plays an important role in wound management.
- On the basis of end user, the advanced wound care market is classified into hospitals, wound care centres, ambulatory centres, home healthcare, clinics and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment holds maximum market share as higher number of patients prefer to visit hospitals for different cases such as surgical wound, burns, ulcers and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the advanced wound care market is classified into direct tenders and retail. In 2021, the direct tenders segment is dominating the advanced wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR as majority of the products related to advanced wound care is directly distributed to various places such as hospitals, wound care centre and others.
Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, wound type, wound class, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Middle East and Africa is dominating in the advanced wound care market as the South African manufacturers are investing in the South Africa and diabetes is more prevalent in the country which is why more number of diabetic ulcers are found in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufacturers is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Advanced Wound Care Market
The advanced wound care market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with advanced wound care market sales, impact of advancement in the advanced wound care market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the advanced wound care market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Wound Care Market Share Analysis
The advanced wound care market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market.
The major players operating in the Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market report are Smith & Nephew, 3M, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, ConvaTec Group PLC, Baxter, Coloplast Group, Cardinal Health, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, HARTMANN USA, Inc. (a subsidiary of PAUL HARTMANN AG), Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Elkem ASA, Integra LifeSciences Corporation among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the advanced wound care market.
- In June 2019, Smith & Nephew introduced PICO 14 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System (sNPWT) which has pump duration for 2 weeks and used for deep wounds with 7 centimeters deepness. This reduces the requirement for fillers as well as decreases the frequency of dressing as compared with traditional system. This will help to increase its product portfolio with respect to clinical needs range and revenue of a company.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the advanced wound care market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for advanced wound care market.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.