Product Type (Dressing, Therapy Devices, Biologics, Others), Type of Dressing (Primary, Secondary), Wound Type (Surgical wounds, Ulcers, Trauma wounds, Burns, Others), End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Community Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), By Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
Middle East & Africa advanced wound care is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.Product launches and increasing number of patients undergoing surgical procedures in Middle East & Africa are the major factors for the advanced wound care market growth.
Advanced wound care solutions provide treatment to the wound suffering patients and provide less pain and take less time to in healing when compared with conventional wound care. Hence doctors and clinicians are more declined towards these solutions and dence demand for advanced wound care is increasing. To fulfil the demand, manufacturer are taking more efforts and launching new products in market. For instance, in October 2018, Cigalah Medpharm has Launched Nexodyn AOS, the Tehclo-Based Wound Cleanser in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates which was developed by the Swiss Pharma Company APR. Launching this product in market in UAE and Saudi Arabia has enhance the company revenue.
This advanced wound care market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is segmented of the basis of product type, therapy devices, type of dressings, wound type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on the product type, the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is classified into dressing, biologic and therapy device, others..
- The dressing segment holds the maximum market share in global advance wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR. This is mainly due to the increasing utilization of dressing products for the problems like surgical wound, ulcers and more because of the multiple benefits offered during wound treatment such as ease of use, moisture retention feature and high healing power.
- Based on the type of dressings, the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is classified into primary and secondary. Primary type of dressing segment is dominating the Middle East & Africa advance wound care market because it is considered to be the first step in wound treatment as well as plays an important role in wound management. After primary wound dressing, secondary type is done to cover the wound.
- Based on the wound type, the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is classified into surgical wounds,ulcers, trauma wounds, burns and others. . Surgical wound segment is dominating the market as well as growing with the highest CAGR due to rising cases of the surgical wounds amongst the people worldwide. Surgical cases are higher in middles East and Africa Region.
- Based on the end user, the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is classified into hospitals, wound care centers, ambulatory centers, home healthcare, clinics and community healthcare. The hospital segment holds maximum market share as number of cases such as surgical wound, burns, ulcers and others treated highly in hospitals. However, wound care center segment is growing with highest growth rate because of the availability of better facility in these centers and main focus of these centers is to provide treatment of wound related issues.
- Based on the distribution channel, the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market is classified into direct tenders and retail. The direct tender segment is dominating the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market and is growing with the highest CAGR as majority of the products related to advanced wound care is directly distributed to various places such as hospitals, wound care center and others.
Advanced Wound Care Market Country Level Analysis
Advanced wound care Market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, by product type, type of dressings, wound type, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the advanced wound care market report are South Africa and rest of Middle East & Africa.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strong Investment in Research and Development Activities and New Technology Penetration
Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical and pharmaceutical industry with advanced wound product sales, therapy devices sales, impact of technological development in devices and dressings and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the advanced wound care market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Wound Care Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, geographical presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market.
The major players covered in the report are Smith and Nephew, 3M, Medline Industries, Inc. , Mölnlycke Health Care AB, ConvaTec Group PLC, Organogenesis Inc., Coloplast Group, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., MEDTRONIC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, PAUL HARTMANN Limited, Cardinal Health, Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, MiMedx, Advancis Medical UK, Hollister Incorporated, Zimmer Biomet, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, Baxter and others. Advanced wound care market share data is available for countrywise in Middle East & Africa and they are South Africa and rest of Middle East & Africa separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East & Africa advanced wound care market
- In June 2019, Smith & Nephew has launched PICO 14 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System (sNPWT). This system has pump duration for 2 weeks and mostly used for deep wounds such as may treat 7 centimeters deep wound. This reduces the requirement for fillers as well as decreases the frequency of dressing as compared with traditional system. launch of this product has helped the company to increase its product portfolio with respect to clinical needs.
- In October 2019, 3M has acquired Acelity, Inc. which isa provider of wound care and specialty surgical application solutions. With this acquisition 3M has increased its product portfolio in advanced wound care sector which ultimately helped the company to strenthen its position in wound care market.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for advanced wound care products for the welfare of the patients
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Advanced Wound Care Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.