Middle East & Africa Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market, By Type (Electronic Infusion Pumps, Electronic Injection Pens, Electronic Auto-Injectors, Electronic Inhalers, Electronic Capsules and Others), Component (Sensors, Wireless Communicator and Antennas, Micro Pumps and Flow Regulators, Drug Reservoir, Microcontroller and Others), Connectivity (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, Ethernet, NB-IoT and Others), System Type (Battery-Powered Systems, Rechargeable Systems), Application (Diabetes, Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Multiple Sclerosis, Growth Hormone Therapy, Immunodeficiency Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Thalassemia and Others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Electronic drug delivery systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 187.60 million by 2027. High prevalence of various chronic disorders and favourable reimbursement scenario in major markets are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Electronic drug delivery systems market comprises features such as growing demand for biologics which will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhances its demand as well as increasing focus on quality of healthcare has enhanced the demand of electronic drug delivery systems. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative electronic drug delivery systems which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the electronic drug delivery systems market. However, preference for alternative drug delivery modes and high cost of electronic drug delivery systems is expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The electronic drug delivery systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa electronic drug delivery systems market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, component, connectivity, system type, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into electronic infusion pumps, electronic injection pens, electronic auto-injectors, electronic inhalers, electronic capsules and others. Electronic infusion pumps segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the market players are manufacturing electronic insulin infusion pumps due to increasing number of diabetic patients worldwide.
- On the basis of component, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into sensors, wireless communicator and antennas, micro pumps and flow regulators, drug reservoir, microcontroller and others. Sensors segment is expected to dominate the market as various types of sensors are used in electronic drug delivery devices.
- On the basis of connectivity, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into bluetooth low energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, ethernet, NB-IoT and others. Bluetooth low energy (BLE) segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the electronic drug delivery systems are Bluetooth enabled, as it allows data transfer at less power expense.
- On the basis of system type, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into battery-powered systems, rechargeable systems. Battery-powered systems segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the electronic drug delivery systems have battery driven power source.
- On the basis of application, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into diabetes, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), multiple sclerosis, growth hormone therapy, immunodeficiency disease, cardiovascular disease, thalassemia and others. Diabetes segment is expected to dominate the market due to high prevalence rate of diabetes among other chronic disease due to changing lifestyles and changing environment.
- On the basis of end user, the electronic drug delivery systems market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, clinics, ambulatory centers and others. Home healthcare segment is expected to dominate the market as electronic drug delivery devices enable patients to monitor their drug doses at their home.
Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East & Africa electronic drug delivery systems market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, component, connectivity, system type, application and end user.
The countries covered in electronic drug delivery systems market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
The electronic drug delivery systems market in dominating in Saudi Arabia in the Middle East and Africa region because of the growing number of companies, their research and development capabilities and the increasing prevalence of the targeted disease.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Focus on Quality of Healthcare is Propelling the Market Growth
Electronic drug delivery systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in electronic drug delivery systems industry with electronic drug delivery systems sales, impact of advancement in the electronic drug delivery systems and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the electronic drug delivery systems market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market Share Analysis
Electronic drug delivery systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to electronic drug delivery systems market.
The major players covered in the report are AstraZeneca, Merck KGaA, Bayer AG, AptarGroup, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S., Medtronic, Companion Medical, Insulet Corporation, BD and B. Braun Melsungen AG, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the electronic drug delivery systems market.
- In August 2018, AstraZeneca announced that Bydureon BCise, an electronic autoinjector received European Commission (EC) approval for use with Bydureon, used for the treatment of type-2 diabetes. This approval paved the way for product launch by the company.
- In November 2016, Amgen received FDA approval for expanded use of ENBREL. ENBREL is administered by using ENBREL Mini with AutoTouch injector. This approval helped the company to expand its product portfolio of electronic drug delivery systems.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the electronic drug delivery systems market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for electronic drug delivery systems.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.