Middle East and Africa Flexible Sensors Market By Product Type (Capacitive Flex Sensors, Fiber Optic Flex Sensors), Type (Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image Sensor, Biosensor, Digital X-Ray Sensor, Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Gas Sensor, Photodetector, Hybrid CMOS Sensor, Others), Rotation Type (Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional), Power Range (1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM, More than 200K OHM), Application (Fitness Products, Medical Devices and Medicines, Automotive Controls, Diagnostic Tools, Biometrics, Gaming Gloves, Robotics, Industrial Controls, Musical Instrument, Computer Peripherals, Bumper Switches, Others), Vertical (Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Sports, Environment, Agriculture, Others), Country (South Africa, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Flexible sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 396.12 million by 2027. Increasing consumption of the consumer electronics products is augmenting the market growth.
Middle Easy and African countries are adopting the smart technology to improve the operations and user experience. The rising trend of smart and flexible devices in the European countries is augmenting the market to capture the growing opportunity in the Middle East and Africa countries. Market players are extending the reach or sales network in the region.
For instance, in November 2018, Royale Corporation, a strong leader of flexible devices launched their flexible products such as FlexPai, a flexible smartphone having flexible display and sensor technology for the Middle East market.
This flexible sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Flexible sensors market is segmented on the basis product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into fiber optic flex sensors and capacitive flex sensors. In 2020, capacitive flex sensors are dominating the market due to rising adoption in the thin flexible displays in the Middle Eastern countries which are developed by using capacitive flex sensors.
- On the basis of type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into touch sensor, temperature sensor, image sensor, biosensor, digital X-ray sensor, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, gas sensor, photo detector, hybrid CMOS sensor and others. In 2020, touch sensor segment is dominating the market owing to the high adoption in the flexible displays and smartphone products.
- On the basis of rotation type, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into uni-directional and bidirectional. In 2020, uni-directional segment is dominating the market as it is used in the smartphone and display applications. The flexible display, smartphone and other products have fixed rotation, fold or tilt due which uni-directional sensors are used rather than bi-directional as there is no requirement for two directional fold.
- On the basis of power range, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into 1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM and More than 200K OHM. In 2020, 1K OHM- 20K OHM segment is dominating the market as manufactures prefer the 1K OHM- 20K OHM power range flexible sensors as they are less costly and suitable for the requirement and the range is preferred by the fitness, wearable, medical, consumer electronics, and other devices owing to the requirement of low resistance solution.
- On the basis of application, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into fitness products, medical devices and medicines, automotive controls, diagnostic tools, biometrics, gaming gloves, robotics, industrial controls, musical instrument, computer peripherals, bumper switches and others. In 2020, fitness products are dominating the market as adoption of the smart watches, flexible wearable’s, body mounted devices among others is rising as the customers are getting aware about the technology. Growing trend of healthy lifestyle among customers is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of vertical, global flexible sensors market has been segmented into healthcare, IT and telecommunication, automotive, sports, environment, agriculture and others. In 2020, healthcare segment is dominating the market as high adoption of flexible sensors in fitness products application.
Flexible Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Flexible sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical.
The countries covered in the Middle East & Africa flexible sensors market are U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Africa accounted for the largest market share due to the increased spending capacity of the consumers for smart electronics which is augmenting the demand of flexible sensors.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Flexible Displays and Devices
Flexible sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for flexible sensors, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the flexible sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Flexible Sensors Market Share Analysis
Flexible sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flexible sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are VATECH, Sensor Products Inc., Sensor Products Inc., and HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of flexible sensors market.
- In January 2019, VATECH expanded their business by forming new subsidiary at Dubai Airport Free Zone for the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. The company formed new subsidiary named as Vatech Middle East (VME) for MENA region. The company expanded their reach in the Middle East market for the dental imaging products market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for flexible sensors through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Flexible Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.