Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgery Market, By Product Type (Surgical Devices, Monitoring & Visualization Systems, Laparoscopy Devices, Endosurgical Equipment and Electrosurgical Equipment), Application (Gastrointestinal Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic & Spine Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Adrenalectomy Surgery, Anti-Reflux Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Cholecystectomy Surgery, Colectomy Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery and Obesity Surgery), Technology (Transcatheter Surgery, Laparoscopy Surgery, Non-Visual Imaging and Medical Robotics), End Users (Hospital Surgical Department, Outpatient Surgery Patients, Group Practices and Individual Surgeons), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The minimally invasive surgery market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the minimally invasive surgery market is growing with a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,075.07 million by 2028. The rise in demand for minimally invasive surgery is expected to drive the minimally invasive surgery market.
Minimally invasive surgery is a surgical procedure that is performed through minuscule incisions rather than a large opening. The minimally invasive surgery has numerous advantages such as smaller incisions, swift recovery, less pain and reduced hospital stay.
Growing incidence of chronic disease and increased number of surgical procedure is expected to boost the demand for minimally invasive surgery market. High installation cost is expected to act as restrain for the growth of the minimally invasive surgery market. Increase in launch of innovative products and development of teleoperated surgical operated system is expected to provide opportunity for the minimally invasive surgery market. High installation cost is expected to pose a challenge to the minimally invasive surgery market.
The minimally invasive surgery market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the minimally invasive surgery market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The minimally invasive surgery market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, technology and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into surgical devices, monitoring & visualization systems, laparoscopy devices, endosurgical equipment and electrosurgical equipment. In 2021, surgical devices segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing incidence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of application, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into gastrointestinal surgery, gynecology surgery, urology surgery, cosmetic surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic & spine surgery, bariatric surgery, breast surgery, cardiac surgery, adrenalectomy surgery, anti-reflux surgery, cancer surgery, cholecystectomy surgery, colectomy surgery, colon & rectal surgery, ear, nose & throat surgery and obesity surgery. In 2021, orthopedic & spine surgery segment is expected to dominate the market because of rising demand of minimally invasive surgery and healthcare expenditure.
- On the basis of technology, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into transcatheter surgery, laparoscopy surgery, non-visual imaging and medical robotics. In 2021, laparoscopy surgery segment is expected to dominate the market because of increasing technological advancement and rising collaborations among the market players
- On the basis of end users, the minimally invasive surgery market is segmented into hospital surgical department, outpatient surgery patients, group practices and individual surgeons. In 2021, hospital surgical department segment is expected to dominate the market because of large number of players in the market.
Middle East and Africa Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgery market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, application, technology and end users as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgery market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Israel, rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is expected to dominate in the Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgery market due to the high adoption of minimally invasive surgery for the numerous surgery procedures in the region and South Africa is expected to growth with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to increasing healthcare expenditure by hospitals in medical devices in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Partnership and New Product Launch is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Minimally Invasive Surgery Market
The minimally invasive surgery market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with minimally invasive surgery sales, impact of advancement in the minimally invasive surgery and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the minimally invasive surgery market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Minimally Invasive Surgery Market Share Analysis
The minimally invasive surgery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgery market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa minimally invasive surgery market report are Stryker, Intuitive Surgical, Microline Surgical, CONMED Corporation, Arthrex, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Abbott, Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Freudenberg Medical among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the minimally invasive surgery market.
- In December 2020, Abbott launched a minimally-invasive heart valve repair device in India to treat mitral regurgitation. It will help restore the heart’s ability to pump oxygenated blood more efficiently and help improve the company’s revenue.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the minimally invasive surgery market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for minimally invasive surgery equipment.