Middle East and Africa MRI Scanner Market, By Type (Portable Type, Desktop Type), Product (Closed MRI Systems and Open MRI Systems), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Pelvic and Abdominal, Musculoskeletal and Other Applications), End User (Hospital, Clinic, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Scientific Research and Other), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa MRI Scanner Market
The MRI scanner market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 2.58% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 99.36 million. Growing geriatric population and rising per capita income are the major drivers which have propelled the demand of the MRI scanner market in the forecast period.
MRI scanner is a type of advanced medical imaging technique which uses magnetic fields, magnetic field gradients and radio waves to capture the images of patients’ inner body. MRI Scanner has several advantages as compared to other imaging modalities. The MRI scanner includes an electromagnetic field and large static magnetic field to produce detailed images.
Increasing prevalence chronic diseases is acting as a driver for the growth of the MRI scanner market. Increase in use of refurbished and reused MRI products is acting as a restraint for the MRI scanner market. Increasing healthcare expenditure and infrastructure across the world is acting as an opportunity for the MRI scanner market. Strict regulations and standards for the approval and commercialization of MRI devices are acting as challenge for the MRI scanner market.
The MRI scanner market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the MRI scanner market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
MRI Scanner Market Scope and Market Size
The MRI scanner market is segmented on the basis of the type, product, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the MRI scanner market is segmented into closed MRI systems and open MRI systems. In 2021, closed MRI systems segment is dominating the market due to the rising prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of type, the MRI scanner market is segmented into portable type and desktop type. In 2021, desktop type segment is dominating the market due to growing patient emphasis on effective and early disease diagnosis.
- On the basis of application, the MRI scanner market is segmented into oncology, neurology, cardiology, pelvic and abdominal, musculoskeletal and other applications. In 2021, neurology segment is dominating the market due to increasing cases of brain and neurological across the world.
- On the basis of end user, the MRI scanner market is segmented into hospital, clinic, ambulatory surgical centres, scientific research and other. In 2021, hospital segment is dominating the market due to growing number of hospitals in low and middle income countries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the MRI scanner market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating the market because direct tender holds the largest market share along with the highest CAGR because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher, so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
MRI Scanner Market Country Level Analysis
The MRI scanner market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the MRI scanner market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028, in Middle East and Africa region. The government bodies and healthcare organizations are under taking various programs in South Africa, consequently it anticipated to propel the market growth.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Partnership and Distribution Agreement with Local Players is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the MRI Scanner Market
The MRI scanner market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in MRI scanner industry. Moreover, it provides detailed information regarding MRI scanner sales, impact of regulatory scenarios, and trending parameters regarding MRI scanner market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and MRI Scanner Market Share Analysis
The MRI scanner market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to MRI scanner market.
The major players covered in the report are Aspect Imaging, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION (a subsidiary of Canon Inc.), Siemens Healthcare GmbH, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., IMRIS, Elekta AB, ASG Superconductors spa, among other domestic and Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the MRI scanner market.
- In December 2019, Siemens Healthcare GmbH announced that they have launched multiple software assistants based on artificial intelligence (AI) which are specially design to free radiologists from the burden of performing routine activities during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examinations. After launching such type of innovative software for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), the company enhanced the credibility of their product portfolio.
- In January 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced that they have launched new imaging systems solutions in India which includes Next MR Wave (Ingenia Ambition, Ingenia Elition). These MR solutions will equip clinicians with detailed information thereby resulting in diagnosis. This development enhanced the company product portfolio which helps the company to generate adequate revenue.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the MRI scanner market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa MRI Scanner Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.