Middle East and Africa Natural Vitamins Market, By Ingredient Type (Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K), Form (Powder and Liquid), Application (Food & Beverages, Feed, Personal Care Products and Others), Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 529.94 million by 2027.
Rising awareness regarding the nutritional benefits and high consumption of vitamins in daily diet in Middle East & Africa is helping the market to grow in the region. Vitamins are the essential nutrients which are required by the human body in very small amount in order to provide proper growth. These nutrients help in maintenance of the metabolic processes.
There are two types of vitamins and they are fat soluble and water soluble vitamins. Fat soluble vitamins Vitamin are A, D, E, and K. The water soluble vitamins are B vitamins and C. Due to high nutritional qualities; it has its usage in various industries such as food and beverages, feed and others. In Middle East & Africa, the awareness of natural vitamins is increasing which leads to increase in market value.
This Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is segmented into four notable segments which are bifurcated on the basis of ingredient type, application, form, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of ingredient type, the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is segmented into vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K. In 2020, vitamin B has the largest market share owing to the factors such because the demand of vitamin B in various products is high and vitamin B & C are water soluble vitamins so there intake is necessary for the body. In future, demand of vitamin A may increase as it helps in body growth and reduction of the various health issues.
- On the basis of form, the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is segmented into powder and liquid. In 2020, powder segment is dominated the market owing to factors that it is easy for the storage and transportation. Due to multiple benefits, manufacturers are mainly involved in providing its products in powder form.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is segmented into food & beverages, feed, personal care products and others. In 2020, food & beverages segment holds the largest market share owing to the factors that most of the companies are involved in manufacturing of vitamins for food & beverages industries. However, in future the demand for the vitamin in feed will increase as the demand for the high quality meat products is increasing in market.
- Based on distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is segmented into online and offline. In 2020, the offline segment dominates the market due to the availability of the product and cost variation.
Natural Vitamins Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market is analysed and market size information is provided by ingredient type, application, form, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominating the market as the consumption of nutrition rich food products is high. Also, the consumers find it highly convenient to purchase product from the office means for easy and quick consumption. In future, U.A.E. may grow with highest CAGR as the awareness about natural vitamin and its importance in food and others products is increasing which will ultimately help the market to grow.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa natural vitamins market report are BASF SE, DSM, ADM, Lonza, Adisseo and Glanbia Plc, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In July 2016, ADM Company was recognised for its Novatol Natural-Source Vitamin E. This product provides a smart, plant-based alternative solution for customers who are looking to comply with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s new labelling regulations that go into effect. With this, the company has enhanced its offering in the market.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Natural Vitamins Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.