Middle East and Africa Pea Flour Market, By Category (Organic and Inorganic), Type of Peas (Green Peas and Yellow Peas), Application (Food & Beverages, Animal Feed and Household/Retail), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Oman, U.A.E., Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Pea flour market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and is expected to reach USD 16,259.19 thousand by 2027.
High demand of pea flour in RTD beverages and dairy products has accelerated the growth of the pea flour market.
Pea flour is enriched with the protein and dietary fibers which are majorly preferred for healthy nutrition as well as for the treatment and cure of cardiac diseases, obesity and diabetes. The nutritional composition has made their preference in food and beverages products as well as in animal feed. The development of convenience food products associated with peas has led their demand in form of flours for industrial as well as domestic applications.
This pea flour market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Pea flour market is segmented on the basis of category, type of peas, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of category, the Middle East and Africa pea flour market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2020, organic segment have dominated the market as majorly the field peas are conventionally produced using different fertilizers including nitrogen and phosphorus helping in high yield and due to their cost effectiveness inorganic segment have comprised highest market share.
- Based on type of peas, the Middle East and Africa pea flour market is segmented into green peas and yellow peas. In 2020, yellow peas segment have comprised the highest market share though the nutritional composition of the green peas and yellow peas are same but yellow peas are produced 2/3 of the pea produced globally which have accelerated their highest market share in pea flour market.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa pea flour market is segmented into food & beverages, animal feed and household/retail. In 2020, food & beverages segment have comprised the highest market share due to the demand of the nutritional packaged food products with enriched protein and fiber. The development of new convenience product with enriched protein has accelerated the growth of pea flour market.
- Based on the distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa pea flour market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, the direct segment is dominating the market as the high demand of the pea flour based beverages and food products and development of protein enriched food incorporated with pea flour have led their demand in direct applications.
Pea Flour Market Country Level Analysis
Pea flour market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, category, type of peas, application and distribution channel.
The countries covered in Pea Flour market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Oman, U.A.E., Qatar, Kuwait and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
In Middle East and Africa region, South Africa is comprised of the highest market share due to the highest import of peas for further processing and majority of pea flour is utilized food and beverages and household applications.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
High Demand of Protein Enriched Product
Pea flour market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in pea flour and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Pea Flour market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Pea Flour Market Share Analysis
Pea flour market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa pea flour market.
The major players covered in the report are AGT Food and Ingredients, Limagrain, Vestkorn, Novofarina, Cates Grain & Seed, Spice Mecca, Paula Ingredients, SpiceEE, Ingredion Incorporated, ADM and K2 Milling, among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of pea flour market.
- In January 2020, ADM has been named among world’s most admired companies in the food production industry by FORTUNE Magazine for the 12th year in a row. ADM has increased its brand image by receiving this award which will add more customers to its portfolio.
- In May 2019, ADM was honored by the American Bakers Association for its safety accomplishments. The award benefitted the company in enhancing its credibility along with the brand image that is going to increase the global sales along with profit maximization for the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for pea flour.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Pea Flour Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.