Middle East and Africa Sweet Potatoes Market, By Type (Whole Products, Processed Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Potato Flour, Paste/Purees), Product Type (Fresh, Frozen, Dried, Others), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Packaging Type (Bag, Pouches, Tray, Box, Others), End User (House-Hold, Food & Beverages Industry, Food Service Provider), Distribution Channel (Store-Based Retailing, Online Retail), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights : Middle East and Africa Sweet Potatoes Market
The sweet potatoes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,793.85 million by 2028. The high demand of the sweet potatoes and the emerging economy accelerating the growth of the market.
The high demand of the sweet potatoes and the emerging economy accelerate the growth of the sweet potatoes market.
Sweet potatoes are a type of root vegetable that are sweet in taste and consist of starch. Sweet potatoes are fibrous in nature and are very much dense in nutrition and minerals. Sweet potatoes are also known to have various health benefits such as they improve digestion and support gut health.
The growth of the industries with the rising awareness of manufacturers as well consumers for the benefits of sweet potatoes drives the sweet potatoes market growth. Increased tariff charges will increase the overall cost of production of the sweet potato product manufacturers in the world, which in result is restraining the growth of the overall sweet potatoes market. The trade of sweet potatoes has been increasing constantly which will support the growth and development of the market across regions acting as an opportunity for the sweet potatoes market growth. The weather fluctuations and specific temperature requirement of the sweet potatoes has been a reason for the decreased production of sweet potatoes across regions, hence creating a major challenge in the growth of the sweet potatoes market.
This sweet potatoes market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the sweet potatoes market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Sweet Potatoes Market Scope and Market Size
The sweet potatoes market is segmented on the basis of the type, product type, nature, packaging type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into sweet potato flour, whole products, processed sweet potatoes and paste/purees. In 2021, whole products segment is anticipated to dominate the sweet potatoes market due to growing demand of convenient food in the market.
- On the basis of product type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into fresh, frozen, dried and others. In 2021, fresh segment is anticipated to dominate the sweet potatoes market due to their convenience and wide usage across sectors.
- On the basis of nature, the sweet potatoes market is divided into conventional and organic. In 2021, conventional segment is anticipated to dominate the sweet potatoes market due to their convenience and economical production cost to the manufacturers.
- On the basis of packaging type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into bag, tray, box, pouches and others. In 2021, bag segment is anticipated to dominate the sweet potatoes market due to multiple packaging size and material options available for the segment.
- On the basis of end user, the sweet potatoes market is divided into food & beverages industry, food service provider and house-hold. In 2021, house-hold segment is anticipated to dominate the sweet potatoes market due to growing awareness of consumers for various health benefits of sweet potatoes.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the sweet potatoes market is divided into store-based retailing and online retail. In 2021, store-based retailing segment will dominate the sweet potatoes market for their vast spread network and their easy availability in every corner of the country.
Sweet Potatoes Market Country Level Analysis
The sweet potatoes market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product type, nature, packaging type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa sweet potatoes market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa region is growing with the highest CAGR due to the emerging opportunities in vegetarian food and higher production and consumption of processed food due to the consumer’s preference have boosted the market in Middle East and Africa region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Business Expansion for Future Growth is an Opportunity for Sweet Potatoes Market
The sweet potatoes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with sweet potatoes sales, impact of business expansion in the sweet potatoes and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sweet potatoes market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sweet Potatoes Market Share Analysis
This sweet potatoes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and source lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to sweet potatoes market.
The major players covered in the report are Dole Food Company Inc., McCain Foods Limited, The Kraft Heinz Company, Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., Nestle, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sweet potatoes market.
- In July 2020, The Kraft Heinz Company’s brand launched new baby food product line, HEINZ BY NATURE, in Canada. The new product line will have 40 SKU’s in multiple flavors such as Pear/Sweet Potato/Plum and Blueberry/Apple/Oat. With this the company has further expanded their baby food market in Canada.
Exhibition, partnership, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the sweet potatoes market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sweet potatoes.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Sweet Potatoes Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from source-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.