Middle East & Africa Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market, By Component (Services, Software), Product Type (Broad-Based, Industry-Specific), Delivery (On-Premise, Cloud-Based, Remotely-Hosted), Industry Type (Life Sciences Industry, Chemical/Energy, Food & Beverage & Agriculture Industries, Diagnostics/Medical Device, Clinical Research Organization/Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CRO/CMO) and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct tenders, Retail Sales),Country (South Africa, Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa). Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market
Middle East & Africa Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 100,311.52 thousand by 2029. Increase in the requirement of quick-decision making process in biotechnology is expected to drive the growth of the market significantly.
A laboratory information management systems (LIMS) software helps in the effective management of samples and data associated with it. With the help of LIMS, a lab can integrate instruments, manage samples, and automate the workflows. LIMS software is also being used in modern genomics. The unprecedented amount of data that is generated from modern genomics is easily managed with the help of the LIMS software. Owing to the increased efforts of clinicians and researchers for the betterment of lab operations and the increasing number of samples in the labs, the demand for LIMS software is increasing, which is further contributing to the growth of the market to an extent.
Integration of varied technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning is the major driving factor in the market. Data complexity and lack of user friendly tools can prove to be a challenge, however increase in strategic decisions, such as partnerships and collaborations, in informatics field can prove to be an opportunity. The restraint is the higher cost of data management & software. Also, challenges faced due to the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain are one of the major restraining factors.
The Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into five notable segments, which are based on component, product type, delivery, industry type, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into services and software. Software segment is further segmented into sample management software, workflow management software, reporting software, EMR/EHR software, and other software. In 2022, services segment is expected to dominate the market due to increased demand for LIMS software training, implementation, upgradation and maintenance services.
- On the basis of product type, the Middle East & Africa global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into industry specific and board based. In 2022, board based segment is expected to dominate the market due to consumer’s demand for LIMS used for various industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverages among others.
- On the basis of delivery, the Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into on premise, cloud based, and remotely hosted. In 2022, cloud based segment is expected to dominate the market owing to advantages like reduced installation/maintenance cost, improved security, remote working capabilities.
- On the basis of industry type, the Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into life science industry, chemical/energy, food and beverage and agriculture industries, diagnostics/medical device, contract research organizations/contract manufacturing organizations (CRO/CMO), others. In 2022, life science industry segment is expected to dominate the market due to rising adoption of LIMS in pharmaceutical laboratories for higher productivity, cost efficiency and data protection.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East & Africa global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented into direct tenders and retail sales. In 2022, direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the market as consumers prefer this channel when it comes to industry specific software or IT services due to higher customization requirements.
Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market Country Level Analysis
The Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is analyzed and market size information is provided based on country, component, product type, delivery, industry type, distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market report are the South Africa, Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. Saudi Arabia dominates the Middle East & Africa region due to rise in government initiatives for better laboratory infrastructure, especially in medical sciences field.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Usage of LIMS to Comply in Life Science Field Requirements without Compromising Process Versatility is Boosting the Market Growth
The Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market Share Analysis
Middle East & Africa laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the Middle East & Africa Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) market.
Some of the major players operating in the global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Novatek International, Inc., LabWare, STARLIMS Corporation, IBM Corporation, Roper Technologies, Inc, Infors AG, Siemens, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., LabVantage Solutions Inc. among others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) market.
- In June 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. at BIO Digital 2021 unveiled a new & quick clinic solution to assist biologic drug developers in accelerating preclinical development. This will help the company expedite the development of important medicines for patients by analyzing and designing experimental tools for high throughput screening methodology.
- In December 2020, LabVantage Solutions Inc. announced the partnership with Abdulla Fouad Group to introduce LabVantage Medical Suite to Saudi-Arabian market. This partnership has helped the company to expand its business to new region and increase its customer base. The company has advantage to develop new products and services based on the new region customer response which results in growth in product portfolio and wide offering to customers.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.