North America Atomic Layer Deposition Market, By Product Type (Metal ALD, Aluminium Oxide ALD, Plasma Enhanced ALD, Catalytic ALD, and Others), Type (Precursor Type, Material Type, Film Type and Others), Application (Semiconductors, Solar Devices, Electronics, Medical Equipment, Research & Development Facilities, Fuel Cells, Optical Devices and Thermoelectric Materials), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The atomic layer deposition (ALD) is the process of deposition of precursor materials on substrates to improve/modify properties such as conductivity, chemical resistance, and strength. It is also considered as sub-division of chemical vapor deposition (CVD) in atomic layer deposition, most of the time two chemicals are used for reaction generally called as precursors. Atomic layer deposition process is commonly used for fabrication of semiconductor devices. The atomic layer deposition process is based on sequential use of gas phase. Atomic layer deposition also used as a tool for synthesis of nanomaterials. The applications of atomic layer deposition include fabrication of microelectronics, deposition of gate oxide, deposition transition-metal nitrides, deposition of metal films and others.
North America atomic layer deposition market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Atomic Layer Deposition Market
North America atomic layer deposition market is segmented into three notable segments which are product type, type and application.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into metal ALD, aluminum oxide ALD, plasma enhanced ALD, catalytic ALD, and others. In 2018, Metal ALD is likely to dominate market shares and estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In March 2018, Oxford Instruments was awarded for High Volume Manufacturing in 2017. This award recognizes success and development of the company.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into precursor type, material type, film type and others. The material type market segmented into oxides, sulfides, nitrides, polymers and others. In 2018, material type market is likely to dominate market shares and estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February 2015, Oxford Instruments acquired Platinum Medical Imaging This acquisition helps company to offer lease and service of mobile medical imaging labs
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into semiconductors, solar devices, electronics, medical equipment, research & development facilities, fuel cells, optical devices and thermoelectric materials. In 2018, Semiconductors market is likely to dominate market shares and estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2017, Forge Nano company was awarded as 2017 R&D100 for honoring pioneers in science and technology. This award made company more popular
Competitive Analysis: North America Atomic Layer Deposition Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are ADEKA CORPORATION, AIXTRON, Applied Materials, Inc. ASM International, LAM RESEARCH CORPORATION, Tokyo Electron Limited, Denton Vacuum, Kurt J. Lesker Company, Beneq, Veeco Instruments Inc., ULTRATECH, INC., Encapsulix, SENTECH Instruments GmbH, Oxford Instruments, ALD Nano Solutions, Inc., LAM RESEARCH CORPORATION, Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc and Merck KGaA among others.
- In October 2018, Picosun has introduced new PicoMEDICAL™ solutions for health care industry. this new launch helps company to earn more revenue
- In December 2018, Kurt J. Lesker Company was awarded for their ability to effectively build and lead savvy organizations (Smart 50). This award made Kurt J. Lesker Company more popular.
- In December 2017, Kurt J. Lesker Company was awarded a patent for its atomic layer deposition system. Due to this company has announced patent number 9,695,510 for atomic layer deposition system.
- In June 2018, To accelerate chip performance, applied materials announces a major breakthrough within material engineering in this big data & AI era. Applied Material’s integrated material solution combines CVD, PVD & ALD on endura platform which will enables customer to speed the adoption of cobalt.
Research Methodology: North America Atomic Layer Deposition Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers