North America Automated Cell Cultures Market, By Product (Consumables, and Instruments), Type (Infinite Cell Line Cultures, Finite Cell Line Cultures), Application (Drug Development, Stem Cell Research, Regenerative Medicine, Cancer Research, Vaccines, and Others), End User (Biotech Companies, Research Organizations, Academic Research Institutes, and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Automated Cell Cultures Market
North America automated cell cultures market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 8,007.55 million by 2028. Increasing demand for cell culture technology in vaccine production and wide acceptance of cell culture techniques in various applications are the major drivers that propelled the market demand in the forecast period.
Automated cell culture systems are instruments that mechanically carry out the steps involved in growing and maintaining a cell culture. Useful in any lab that works with cell biology, cell signaling, protein expression, or drug discovery, an automated cell culture system helps grow cell cultures while saving labor time and reducing errors. Automated cell culture systems can dilute samples, grow cultures in liquid with constant swirling, plating cultures, or placing cultures in wells.
Increasing demand for cell culture technology in vaccine production, technological advancements in cell culture technology systems, and growing biotechnology sectors are driving the market growth. The increasing healthcare expenditure is further increasing the growth of the market. However, the high cost of automated cell culture systems and their limitations are restraining the growth of the market.
Increasing collaboration among market players, increasing outsourcing facilities, and rising demand for 3D cell culture are great opportunities for market growth. But development and maintenance of expertise and lack of infrastructure for cell-based research in emerging economies are challenging the growth.
The North America automated cell cultures market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America automated cell cultures market is segmented based on product, type, application, end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, the North America automated cell cultures market is segmented into consumables and instruments. In 2021, the consumables segment is expected to dominate the North America automated cell cultures market due to developing novel three-dimensional cell culture techniques for biopharmaceutical development and vaccine production.
- On the basis of type, the North America automated cell cultures market is segmented into infinite cell line cultures and finite cell line cultures. In 2021, the infinite cell line cultures segment is expected to dominate the North America automated cell cultures market due to the wide acceptance of cell culture techniques in various applications.
- On the basis of application, the North America automated cell cultures market is segmented into drug development, stem cell research, regenerative medicine, cancer research, vaccines, and others. In 2021, the drug development segment is dominating the North America automated cell cultures market due to advancements in R&D activities and growing support by government and market players
- On the basis of end user, the North America automated cell cultures market is segmented into biotech companies, research organizations, academic research institutes, and others. In 2021, the biotech companies segment is expected to dominate the North America automated cell cultures market due to high research and development for novel products and strong marketing and distribution network.
North America automated cell cultures market is analyzed, and market size information is provided based on product, type, application, and end user.
The countries covered in the North America automated cell cultures market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The consumables segment in the North American region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to a surge in investments in life sciences and increasing funding for lab consumables for research and development by pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. The consumables segment in the U.S. is dominating the North American market because of rapid progress in biopharmaceuticals. Canada is the second dominating country with leading growth in the market because of increased productivity in the consumables segment. The consumables segment in Mexico is third in the market due to developing novel three-dimensional cell culture techniques for biopharmaceutical development and vaccine production.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological advancements in cell culture technology systems and the growing biotechnology sector, along with rising healthcare expenditure, are boosting the market growth of the North America automated cell cultures market
North America automated cell cultures market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the automated cell cultures industry with drugs sales, the impact of advancement, technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the North America automated cell cultures market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Automated Cell Cultures Market Share Analysis
The North America automated cell cultures market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the North America automated cell cultures market.
The major companies operating in the North America automated cell cultures market are Sartorius AG, Danaher, Lonza, Nexcelom Bioscience LLC., HiMedia Laboratories, Cell Culture Company, LLC, Advanced Instruments, NanoEntek America, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Thrive Bioscience, Inc., Eppendorf AG, CellGenix GmbH, Scientica Instrumentation, Inc., ChemoMetec, PromoCell GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BioSpherix, Ltd., Merck KGaA, Tecan Trading AG, Hamilton Company, BD, Benchmark Scientific, Inc., RWD Life Science Co., LTD, Cytiva (A subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Corning Incorporated, Bulldog-Bio and among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which accelerates the automated cell cultures market.
- In August 2021, Lonza, a global manufacturing partner to the pharma, biotech, and nutrition industries, announced that it would invest in establishing drug product manufacturing capabilities at its site in Guangzhou, China. The investment will establish drug product manufacturing capacity for clinical trial and commercial supply in China and offer customers combined drug substance and drug product manufacturing services
- In April 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc entered into a definitive agreement with PPD, Inc. According to the agreement, the company will acquire PPD, Inc. for USD 47.50/share of a total worth of USD 17.4 Billion. The agreement will help the company to develop new competencies and resources
- In June 2020, Eppendorf AG announced that it had launched epServices to calibrate pipettes, check the security of centrifuges, or verify the temperatures of PCR cycler. To make it even easier to get an overview of all offered services, users can now find the whole epServices portfolio in the Eppendorf app. It helps users find out all about the products and services bundled in one app on a mobile device
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company market in the automated cell cultures market, which also benefits the organization to improve their offering for automated cell culture.
Customization Available: North America Automated Cell Cultures Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.