North America Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Healthcare analytics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
Healthcare analytics is also referred as clinical data analytics is analytics that basically aids in providing real-time data that can help in deciding the course of future treatment of the patient. It is branch of analysis that offers insights into hospital management, patient records, diagnosis and more providing insights on macro and micro levels.
The emergence of big data in the healthcare industry across the globe are the significant factors responsible for driving the growth of the healthcare analytics market. Additionally, the rise in health awareness, surge in disposable income and significant increase in geriatric population also heighten the overall growth of the market. However, the cost and complexity of software and data integrity and privacy concerns is estimated to obstruct the market’s growth.
Furthermore, the technological advancements and favorable government initiatives is expected to generate profitable opportunities for the market. On the other hand, lack of proper skilled labors have the potential to challenge the market’s growth negatively.
This healthcare analytics market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Data Bridge Market Research healthcare analytics market contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
North America Healthcare Analytics Market Scope and Market Size
Healthcare analytics market is segmented on the basis of type, component, delivery model, application and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into prescriptive analytics, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into services, software and hardware. The services segment is sub-segmented into support services and business analytics services.
- On the basis of delivery model, the market is segregated into on-demand and on-premise.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into clinical analytics, population health analytics, operational and administrative analytics and financial analytics. The clinical analytics segment is sub-segmented into quality improvement and clinical benchmarking, clinical decision support, regulatory reporting and compliance, comparative analytics/ effectiveness and precision health. The financial analytics segment is sub-segmented into claims processing, revenue cycle management (RCM), payment integrity and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and risk adjustment and risk assessment. The operational and administrative analytics segment is sub-segmented into supply chain analytics, workforce analytics, enterprise performance, supply chain analytics, market intelligence, research analytics and strategic analytics. The population health analytics segment is sub-segmented into population risk management, population care management, patient engagement, clinical outcome management and activity-based costing.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare payers, healthcare providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS.
North America Healthcare Analytics Market Country Level Analysis
Healthcare analytics market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by type, component, delivery model, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the healthcare analytics market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
U.S dominates the market due to increasing investment in healthcare analytics coupled with adoption of latest technology and increasing regulatory requirements within the region.
The country section of the healthcare analytics market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
Healthcare analytics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment’s, installed base of different kind of products for healthcare analytics market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the healthcare analytics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Healthcare Analytics Market Share Analysis
Healthcare analytics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to healthcare analytics market.
The major players covered in the healthcare analytics market report are IBM India Pvt Ltd, flatiron, Lumiata, Wipro Limited, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Cerner Corporation, Health Catalyst, Inovalon, McKesson Corporation, MEDEANALYTICS, INC., Optum, Inc., Ayasdi AI LLC, Oracle, SAS Institute Inc., ExlService Holdings, Inc, roamanalytics, Health Fidelity, Inc, CitiusTech Inc. Vitreos Health, IQVIA, and GENERAL ELECTRIC among other. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.