North America Residential Cooker Hoods Market, By Product (Wall Mounted Hoods, Under Cabinet Type Hoods, Ceiling Mounted Hoods, Downdraft, and Others), Suction Power (Less Than 800 M3/H, 800-1200 M3/H, and More Than 1200 M3/H), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, E-Commerce, and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Residential Cooker Hoods Market
The North America residential cooker hoods market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,085,122.87 thousand by 2028.
A kitchen hood, also known as an exhaust hood or range hood, is a device that hangs over the stove or cooktop in the kitchen and contains a mechanical fan. A stove hood is also known as a cooker hood, vent hood, or ventilation hood. Cooking canopy, extractor fan, fume extractor, and electric chimney are some of the other names for this device.
The high purchasing power of consumers and the want to improve lifestyle are major drivers of the North America residential cooker hoods market. The cooker hood creates a lot of disturbance in the kitchens which can restrain the market. Less power consumption is an opportunity for residential cooker hoods in the market. But lack of technical human resources can be a challenge in the North America residential cooker hoods market market
This North America residential cooker hoods market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Residential Cooker Hoods Market Scope and Market Size
The North America residential cooker hoods market is segmented based on product, suction power, distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America residential cooker hoods market is segmented into wall-mounted hoods, under-cabinet type hoods, ceiling-mounted hoods, downdraft, and others. In 2021, the wall-mounted hoods segment is expected to dominate the market due to the growing disposable income of the working population in the region.
- On the basis of suction power, the North America residential cooker hoods market is segmented into less than 800 m3/h, 800-1200 m3/h, and more than 1200 m3/h. In 2021, the less than 800 m3/h segment is expected to dominate due to its easy compliance with small kitchen space and enhanced kitchen aesthetics.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the North America residential cooker hoods market is segmented into specialty stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce, and others. In 2021, the specialty stores segment is expected to dominate the market, providing exclusive offers, promotions, discounts to their customers.
North America Residential Cooker Hoods Market Country Level Analysis
The North America residential cooker hoods market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, product, suction power, distribution channel.
The countries covered in the North America residential cooker hoods market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. dominates the North America residential cooker hoods market due to the rise in usage of kitchen appliances in kitchen spaces in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the North America Residential Cooker Hoods Industry
The North America residential cooker hoods market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in an installed base of different kinds of products for the market, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios, and their impact on the North America residential cooker hoods market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Residential Cooker Hoods Market Share Analysis
The North America residential cooker hoods market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the focus of the North America residential cooker hoods market.
The major players covered in the North America residential cooker hoods report are Robert Bosch GmbH, ELICA, Faber S.P.A., Falmec SPA, FOTILE, KOBE Range Hoods, Pacific Hoods Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Whirlpool Corporation, Samsung, Vent-A-Hood, Zephyr Ventilation, Windster Hoods, VIKING RANGE, LLC (A subsidiary of Middleby Corporation), Franke Management AG, Arçelik, Haier Group, Teka Group, Robam Living, Broan- NuTone, LLC. (A subsidiary of Madison Industries), Midea, VATTI, among other players domestic and regional. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2021, Panasonic Corporation developed a new nanoe X Device that generates the highest concentration of OH Radicals which increases the effectiveness in air purification and deodorization in indoor spaces. With this development company can enhance its innovative product portfolio in the market
- In May 2021, Whirlpool Corporation invested USD 15 million into its factory in Tulsa, Oklahoma, as part of its ongoing efforts to further strengthen its U.S. manufacturing capabilities and bring even more innovative, top-ranking consumer products. With this development, the company can serve the North America region customers with a better approach in the upcoming future