North America Surgical Power Tools Market, By Product (Handpiece, Disposables and Accessories), Technology (Electric-Operated Power Tools, Battery -Driven Power Tools, Pneumatic Power Tools and Others), Device Type (Large Bone Power Tools, Small Bone Power Tools, Medium Bone Power Tools and Others), Application (Orthopedic Surgery, ENT Surgery, Neurology Surgery, Dental Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC), Clinics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Third Party Distribution), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America surgical power tools market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,222.62 million by 2028 from USD 862.51 million in 2020. Technological advancements in multifunctional surgical power tools and increasing need for surgical power tools are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Rise in neurological and orthopedic disorders are the major drivers which propelled the demand of surgical power tools are used for performing surgeries on bone or bone fragments, among other types. These power tools help in reaming, sawing, drilling, screwing, and other procedures. It includes a handpiece, disposables, and accessories. Handpieces used for surgeries are generally of two types of electric handpieces and air-driven handpieces; however, with rapid research and development, high torque electric handpieces have also been discovered. Major surgical procedures where these tools can be employed involve orthopedic surgery, ENT surgery, neurology surgery, dental surgery, and cardiothoracic surgery. The discovery of such power tools has revolutionized surgical procedures by making the overall procedure efficient and flawless.
Surgical power tools play a major role during the surgeries. Surgical power tools are the equipment’s and instruments which are used during the several surgeries and give several advantages including power optimization, smooth delivery and compatibility with wide range of attachments which enhances its usage among surgeons. Moreover introduction of electrically powered surgical power tools has attracted surgeons and they usually prefers these electric instruments for their high speed which enhances the flexibility rate of surgeries.
The surgical power tools market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Surgical power tools market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on basis of product, technology, device type, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the surgical power tools market is segmented into handpiece, disposables and accessories. In 2021, the handpiece segment is expected to dominate the market due to its automatic power optimization feature, smooth surgical delivery, and high compatibility rate with a wide range of accessories and disposables. Handpieces are used for various surgical procedures ranging from drilling to reaming, boosting the market growth.
- On the basis of technology, the surgical power tools market is segmented into electric-operated power tools, battery-driven power tools, pneumatic power tools, others. In 2021, the electric-operated power tools segment is expected to dominate the market as this instrument offers constant torque even with high resistance and higher load. Moreover, enhanced safety precautions associated with accidental injuries have been lowered by introducing electrically operated power tools, accelerating market growth. Electric-powered power tools do not produce any vibratory sensation, enhancing their demand in the market.
- On the basis of device type, the surgical power tools market is segmented into large bone power tools, small bone power tools, medium bone power tools, others. In 2021, the large bone power tools segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in the prevalence of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and hip fractures, among other large bone injuries. Moreover, the growing number of knee arthroplasty, among others, is providing the market with lucrative growth.
- On the basis of application, the surgical power tools market is segmented into orthopedic surgery, ENT surgery, neurology surgery, dental surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, others. In 2021, the orthopedic surgery segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in a number of sorts and road accidents and the high adoption of minimally-invasive surgical procedures.
- On the basis of end user, the surgical power tools market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASC), clinics, others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in number of surgeries and demand for devices that can cut off the overall surgery time and high-cost pressure.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the surgical power tools market is segmented into direct tenders and third party distribution. In 2021, direct tenders segment is expected to the market due to low cost device procurement and large dependence of hospitals among other end users on direct tenders.
Surgical Power Tools Market Country Level Analysis
The North America surgical power tools market is analysed and market size information is provided on basis of ten notable segments which are by product, technology, device type, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the surgical power tools market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
North America is expected to dominate the surgical power tools market due to the increasing demand & availability of surgical power tools and rising orthopedic surgeries. U.S. is expected to dominate in the market and leading the growth in the North America market as continuous as increasing demand and application of surgical power tools.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Market players Is Creating New Opportunities in the Surgical Power Tools Market
Surgical power tools market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in surgical power tools, impact of advancement in surgical power tools and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the surgical power tools market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Surgical Power Tools Market Share Analysis
Surgical power tools market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to surgical power tools market.
The major companies providing surgical power tools are 3M, Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes (The Orthopedic company of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), CONMED Corporation, IMEDICOM, maxon, PUSM MEDICAL, Komet Medical among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the surgical power tools market.
- In February 2021, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. announced that DePuy Synthes has signed an agreement to expand the Innovations Inc. for the distribution of X-Pac Expandable Lumbar Cage System in the U.S. This expansion have provided company a large profit through sale in US.
Customization Available: North America Surgical Power Tools Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.