North America UV Stabilizers Market By Type (UV Absorber, HALS (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers), Quenchers, Others), Application Additive (Films and Tapes, Extrusion, Decking, Floor Coating, Others), Application (Coatings, Plastics, Cosmetics, Adhesives), End-User (Automotive, Building and Construction, Adhesives and Sealants, Agriculture), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
UV stabilizers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 519,128.11 Thousand by 2027. Increasing consumption in polymer industry is the factor for the market growth.
UV stabilizers is kind of additive which is used in the plastics, films products which act as absorber for absorbing the UV radiation from sun preferentially at high temperature substances and the main functioning of the UV stabilizers is dissipating the high energy or heat as low-level heat which do not affect the surface of the material. The UV stabilizers are mostly used for the polymers as it protect the polymers from degradation, bind the chemical properties in high temperature and increases the strength of the material.
The demand for the UV stabilizers is increasing in the North America due to the high demand of the light weight plastics of the quality in the automotive sector. With increasing demand of the plastic products the demand for the UV stabilisers will boost up in the region.
The manufactures are facing the challenge for the growth of the UV stabilizers market as lack of availability of the skilled labour for the production of the UV stabilizers coating which lower its demand in the regions.
This UV stabilizers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America UV stabilizers market is segmented of the basis of type, application additive, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into UV absorber, HALS (hindered amine light stabilizers), quenchers and others. In 2020, the demand for the UV absorber products for the wood coating is increasing due to growing demand of the wood products for the exterior decoration in the region.
- On the basis of application additive, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into films and tapes, extrusion, decking, floor coating and others. In 2020, Extrusion is dominating because demand for the high quality PVC pipes and tubes in construction are increasing which increases the demand for the UV stabilizers in the extrusion process.
- On the basis of application, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into coatings, plastics, cosmetics and adhesives. In 2020, plastics are dominating the market because of the demand for the packaging food is increasing which increases the demand for the UV protection plastic films packaging in the market.
- On the basis of end-user, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into automotive, building and construction, adhesives and sealants and agriculture. In 2020, automotive segment is dominating because demand for the luxury cars is increasing which have best quality plastic product with UV stabilizers in the region.
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, application additive, application and end-user.
The countries covered in the North America UV stabilizers market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
- In the U.S., UV absorber segment is dominating the market because of the increasing demand of the high quality plastics product for automotive industry which increases the demand of the UV absorber in the country. UV absorber is also dominating in Canada due to increasing demand of the UV absorber in packaging film products as it provide strength to the packaging products in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the UV Stabilizers Industry
North America UV stabilizers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for UV stabilizers, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the UV stabilizers market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and UV Stabilizers Market Share Analysis
North America UV stabilizers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America UV stabilizers market.
The major players covered in the report are KNV Chemicals Inc., Ampacet Corporation, Phoenix Plastics, Everlight Chemical Industrial Co., Valtris Specialty Chemicals, ADEKA CORPORATION, Lycus Ltd., LLC., Addivant, ALTANA AG, SONGWON, Evonik Industries AG, LANXESS, Solvay, BASF SE, Clariant and RIVERDALE GLOBAL LLC among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2019, Ampacet Corporation increased the production of the double color components and established new R&D centre in Europe. This development has helped the company to increase the product portfolio and revenue in the near future.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the North America UV stabilizers market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for UV stabilizers products.
Customization Available : North America UV Stabilizers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.