U.S. Optical Wavelength Services Market, By Bandwidth (Less Than and Equal To 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS, 100 GBPS and More Than 100 GBPS),Interface (SONET, OTN and Ethernet),Organization Size (Large Enterprise and Small & Medium Enterprises),Application (Short Haul, Metro and Long Haul), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Optical Wavelength Services Market
U.S. optical wavelength services market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 3,777.03 million by 2028. High rate of adoption of optical wavelength services to minimize the business expenditure, is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are growing demand for high speed internet and expanding demand for high bandwidth communication. Limited availability of incremental bandwidth of optical wavelengths is restraining the U.S. Optical wavelength services market growth. Introduction of 5G technology and increasing adoption of automation across various industries are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Lack of technical expertise is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This optical wavelength services market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. optical wavelength services market is segmented on the basis of bandwidth, interface, organization size and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of bandwidth, the U.S. optical wavelength services market is segmented into less than and equal to 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS, 100 GBPS and more than 100 GBPS. In 2021, 100 GBPS is expected to dominate the U.S. optical wavelength services market due to factors such as increasing demand for high data transmission, surging opportunities in application environment, growing capacity requirements, rapid need for high bandwidth from data centers, and shift towards 5G network.
- On the basis of interface, the U.S. optical wavelength services market has been segmented into SONET, OTN and ethernet. In 2021, OTN segment is expected to dominate the U.S. optical wavelength services market owing to reasons such as scalability beyond 100 GBPS, ability to transport multiple clients on single wavelength, high reliability pertaining to connection monitoring capabilities, cost optimization, and others.
- On the basis of organization size, the U.S. optical wavelength services market has been segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. Small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises are further sub segmented by interface into SONET, OTN and Ethernet. In 2021, small and medium enterprises segment is expected to dominate the U.S. optical wavelength services market; the growth of which is attributed to adoption of digital business initiatives, strong dependence of SMEs in US countries, and to strongly connect with stakeholders, in order to have an edge over competitors.
- On the basis of application, the U.S. optical wavelength services market has been segmented into short haul, metro and long haul. In 2021, long haul segment is expected to dominate the U.S. optical wavelength services market as it offers convenience in connecting long distances among different US states countries, improves network performance and reduced cost of network, and wide availability of long haul optical wavelength products.
U.S. Optical Wavelength Services Market Country Level Analysis
U.S. optical wavelength services market is segmented on the basis of bandwidth, interface, organization size and application.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of U.S. brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Need to Improve Efficiency and Productivity is Expected to Drive the Market Growth
U.S. optical wavelength services market also provides you with detailed market analysis for country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in optical wavelength services and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the U.S. optical wavelength services market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and U.S. Optical Wavelength Services Market Share Analysis
U.S. Optical wavelength services market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to U.S. optical wavelength services market.
Some of the major players operating in the U.S. optical wavelength services market are Lumen Technologies, Charter Communications Inc, Colt Technology Services Group Limited, Comcast Corporation, COX ENTERPRISES, INC, Crown Castle, GTT Communications, Inc, Nokia, T‑Mobile USA, Inc, Verizon, Windstream Intellectual Property Services, LLC, Zayo Group, LLC., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, ADTRAN, Inc., TDS Telecommunications LLC, Neos Networks, Xeta Group, LLC, Jaguar Network, BCE Global and AT&T Intellectual Property among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of U.S. optical wavelength services market.
- In May 2021, Colt Technology Services Group Limited announced launch of 400G-capable routed optical networking solution on its IQ network. Under this, the company transformed their global IQ Packet network through the deployment of Cisco’s cutting-edge Silicon One hardware alongside 400G OpenZR+ pluggable technology and segment routing MPLS software throughout the network. This will help the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
- In April 2021, COX ENTERPRISES, INC announced acquisition of Segra. Under this acquisition, COX ENTERPRISES, INC acquired Segra’s commercial services segment which is an infrastructure provider serving commercial enterprise and carrier customers. Through this acquisition, the company will be able to meet the growing demand for broadband infrastructure.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for optical wavelength services through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: U.S. Optical Wavelength Services Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.