The Global Defoliant Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.70% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is likely to reach USD 17.00 billion by 2028. Growth in the demand for food and beverages due to rising population, increase in cereal and grain production, particularly in developing economies, and rapidly increasing industry competitiveness are all factors contributing to the expansion of the defoliant market.
Rising environmental concerns and awareness about the harmful effects on soil health will pose a significant challenge to the defoliant market's growth.
Defoliant Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research the market for defoliant is expected to gain growth, rising global food supply pressures will be a major driver of the defoliant market's expansion. Other factors driving the growth of the defoliant market include an increase in venture funding for agricultural product development and increased availability of fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals. The expansion and growth of the fertiliser industry, particularly in developing economies, combined with rising personal disposable income, will create more lucrative and remunerative growth opportunities for the defoliant market. Rising industrialization and globalisation will also pave the way for the defoliant market to expand. Rising environmental concerns and awareness about the harmful effects on soil health will pose a significant challenge to the defoliant market's growth.
Currently, North America dominates the global defoliant market because of rising adoption of chemicals and fertilizers for crop protection
Now the question is which are the other regions that defoliant market is targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated Asia-Pacific due to the growing agricultural production and ever-rising population in this region.
For more analysis on the defoliant market request for a briefing with our analysts, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-defoliant-market
Defoliant Market Scope
Defoliant market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- All country based analysis of Defoliant market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. Based on the product type, the defoliant market is segmented into purity 20%, purity 50%, purity 80%, and other. Based on the application, the defoliant market is segmented into farm land, fruit tree, experiment, and other.
- Defoliants are herbicidal chemicals that are sprayed on plants and cause the leaves to fall off. Defoliants are dusted over crops such as cotton crops during crop harvesting to facilitate harvesting. The primary goal of applying defoliant chemicals to crops is to eliminate weeds, unnecessary vegetation, and other unwanted growth. In other words, applying defoliant chemicals to crops results in the death of plants that are not required. Defoliant chemicals are widely used in managing the crop lands and lawns and landscape turf management.
To know more about the study, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-defoliant-market
Key Pointers Covered in the Defoliant Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- BASF SE,
- Bayer AG,
- Corteva, Inc.,
- Syngenta AG
- FMC Corporation
- UPL Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co.
- Nippon Soda Co. Ltd.
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Nissan Chemical Corporation
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Bioworks, Inc.
- STK Bio-ag Technologies
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Seipasa S.A.
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Defoliant companies’ contact us, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-defoliant-market
Research Methodology of Global Defoliant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Global Biofertilizers Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Organic Fertilizers Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Specialty Fertilizers Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Browse in Agriculture and Animal Feed Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/category/agriculture-and-animal-feed