Boston Scientific Corporation:
Boston Scientific Corporation was founded in 1979 and headquartered at Marlborough, U.S. The company is focused on manufacturing and sales of precision machineries and instruments. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Europe. The company has various subsidiaries such as Guidant Global (U.K.), Augmenix, Inc. (U.K.), American Medical Systems, LLC (U.S.), Symetis SA (Switzerland), Claret Medical (USA) among others.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-devices-market/
- In September 2018, Boston Scientific acquired a privately-held company Augmenix, Inc.(U.S.). Augmenix, Inc. has developed a specially designed system SpaceOAR System for the therapy used to ease common and unbearable side effects of prostate cancer radiotherapy. The acquisition will strengthen the company’s market positioning and the SpaceOAR hydrogel is a vital addition the prostate health treatment products.
- In April 2016, Boston Scientific Corporation has acquired NxThera, Inc. (U.S.). NxThera, Inc. has developed minimally invasive therapy, Rezūm system for the patients who are suffering from symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. The Rezūm system complements the company's current product line for treatment for symptomatic BPH.
Incorporated in 1943 and headquarter at Pennsylvania, U.S. Teleflex is a global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s life. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific. It operates through its subsidiaries such as CareFusion (U.S.A.), C. R. Bard (U.S.A.), Accuri Cytometers Inc. (U.S.A.), TVA Medical, Inc. (U.S.A.), Cellular Research, Inc. (U.S.A.), GenCell Biosystems Ltd. (U.S.A.), Alverix Inc. (U.S.A.) among others.
- In February 2019, Teleflex Incorporated’s subsidiary Neotract, Inc (U.S.) expanded its UroLift business. Humana which is a one of the nation’s largest private health insurers is now providing insurance coverage for the UroLift system. This will help the company in grasping more customers.
- In October 2017, Teleflex Incorporated has acquired private medical device company; NeoTract, Inc. (U.S.) NeoTract has developed and commercialized the FDA-cleared UroLift system which is used for the BPH treatment. This acquisition will give Teleflex an opportunity to gain access in the BPH market.
Richard Wolf GmbH:
Founded in 1906 and headquarter at Knittlingen, Germany. The company is focused on improving patient outcomes through innovations in endoscopy. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Richard Wolf Austria Ges.m.b.H. (Austria), Richard Wolf Belgium NV (Belgium), Richard Wolf do Brasil Equipamentos Medicinais Ltd. (Brazil), Richard Wolf Service Center Co. Ltd. (China), Richard Wolf France S.A.R.L. (France), Richard Wolf HK Ltd. (Hong Kong), Richard Wolf India Private Ltd. (India), Richard Wolf K.K. (Japan), Richard Wolf Belgium NV (Netherlands), Richard Wolf UK Ltd. (U.K.), Richard Wolf Middle East (U.A.E.) among others.
- In February 2018, Richard Wolf GmbH opened a new subsidiary in Singapore, at the heart of Southeast Asia. This new opening will help the company to expand itself in new regions.
- In January 2018, worldwide therapeutic innovation organization Richard Wolf opened the ways to its first instructional hub in China – the "Richard Wolf Prima Vista Academy". This instructional hub helped the organization in following the impressions in the territory of instruction and preparing.
- In November 2017, Richard Wolf GmbH has won the GERMAN MEDICAL AWARD in the classification "Therapeutic Communication Award., which helped the company in building up its reputation.
- In February 2019, Coloplast Corp, has signed a three-year group purchasing agreement for general urological products with Premier, Inc. (U.S.). This agreement helps the company in distributing their products by Premier, Inc. This will help in further expansion of the market.
- In January 2019, Richard Wolf GmbH presented the innovative system solutions at ARAB HEALTH from 28th January to 31st January for minimally invasive human medicines. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In November 2018, Teleflex Incorporated’s subsidiary Neotract, Inc. (U.S.) received clearance from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) in Japan. This regulatory approval will act as a landmark for NeoTract, as this will permit the UroLift system as an alternative to physicians who treats BPH in Japan. This will offer the company to generate more revenue.
- In November 2018, Olympus Corporation announced its investment in the Israeli based company with Medi-Tate Ltd., a manufacturer of minimally invasive benign prostatic hyperplasia devices. This investment allowed the company to strengthen its support in the urology with expanded options in the enhanced patient care along with complementary offerings to the robust BPH portfolio.
- In November 2018, Karl Storz installed a hybrid operating room at Tungs Taichung MetroHarbor Hospital in Taiwan. This can be used as a room for minimally invasive surgery, one for robotic surgery and ORs for critical and acute care. This strategy would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In September 2018, Boston Scientific acquired a privately-held company Augmenix, Inc. (U.S.). Augmenix, Inc. has developed a specially designed system SpaceOAR System for the therapy used to ease common and unbearable side effects of prostate cancer radiotherapy. The acquisition will strengthen the company’s market positioning and the SpaceOAR hydrogel is a vital addition the prostate health treatment products.
- In June 2018, PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation was awarded with the “Best Healthcare Robotics Solution”, award by MedTech Breakthrough. This is an independent organization which identifies the top technologies, products and companies in the global health and medical technology market. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In March 2017, Lumenis showcased its Moses Technology at European Association of Urology Annual Congress. The Moses technology is specially designed to ease retropulsion in lithotripsy procedure. This will help ingrasping more number of customers and will also help in creating a new customer base.
- In February 2017, Medical Technology organization Richard Wolf took first place in OR reconciliation arrangement center nova in Category B "IT and Communication" at the Management and Hospital AWARD 2017. This award benefitted the company to build its reputation in the market amongst other medical companies.