B.Braun Melsungen Ag:
B. Braun Melsungen Ag was founded in 1839 and headquartered at Melsungen, Germany. The company is engaged in providing and manufacturing of healthcare solution. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and South America. The company has various subsidiaries such as Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC (Germany), B. Braun Medical SAS (France), B. Braun Vet Care GmbH (Germany), B. Braun Medical Inc. (U.S.), B Braun Avitum UK Ltd. (U.K.) among others.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-laparoscopic-instruments-market/
- In April 2018, the company opened five new production facilities for infusion therapy, surgical instruments and pharmaceutical solutions for the patient’s treatment in Penang. This has helped in the expansion of the company.
- In February 2018, Aesculap, a B. Braun Group subsidiary company, won the internationally coveted German design award for their innovative 3D camera heads used in endoscopic laparoscopy. The award made a global footprint of B. Braun in the world of endoscopy.
Karl Storz SE & Co. KG:
Founded in 1945 and headquarter at Tuttlingen, Germany. Karl Storz is a global manufacturer and distributor of endoscopes, medical instruments and devices. . It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Oceania. It operates through its subsidiaries such as KARL STORZ Imaging, Inc. (U.S.), KARL STORZ Endoscopy China Ltd.(China), KARL STORZ Endoscopy Canada Ltd.(U.S.), KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.(U.S.), KARL STORZ Industrial-America, Inc.(U.S.) among others.
- In November 2018, the company installed a hybrid operating room at Tungs Taichung MetroHarbor Hospital in Taiwan. This can be used as a room for minimally invasive surgery, one for robotic surgery and ORs for critical and acute care. This strategy would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In December 2016, the company became a partner of an EU funded project. The company strengthened its market presence in Berlin. This has helped in the expansion of the company..
Established in 1919 and headquarter at Tokyo, Japan. The company is focused on manufacture and sales of precision machineries and instruments. It has its global networks through direct sales representatives and distributors in the North America, Asia and Oceania, Europe, Japan, South America, Middle East & Africa. It operates through its subsidiaries such as KeyMed (U.K.), Gyrus ACMI, Inc (U.S.), Olympus Corporation of the Americas (U.S.), Olympus New Zealand Limited (New Zealand), Olympus Korea Co., Ltd. (Korea) among others.
- In May 2018, For 4K-3D Video Microscope, ORBEYE Olympus Corporation received Gold at the 2018 Edison Awards in the digital imaging category. This microscope offers high resolution 3D imaging of the structures of blood vessels, tissue and other features. The award made a global footprint of Olympus in the world of endoscopy..
- In December 2018, Olympus Corporation announced the launch of LTF-S300-10-3D which is an ENDOEYE FLEX 3D videoscope used in surgical endoscope along with VISERA ELITE II in Europe, Japan and different parts of Asia. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- In April 2017, Olympus Corporation has declared its plan to acquire Image Stream Medical, Inc. (U.S.) for enhancing the medical solution offerings to healthcare facilities. This acquisition will lead Olympus as minimally invasive therapeutic and diagnostic solutions provider along with systems integration developer.
- In February 2019, Timesco Healthcare Ltd. announced that it will be exhibiting at the joint AOP/OTA Conference 2019 which will be held at the Leicester Marriott Hotel from 21st June to 23rd June 2019. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In October 2018, Stryker completed the acquisition of Invuity Inc. (U.S.). This strategy would help in delivering improved visualization for several clinical applications including women's health procedures and general surgery. This would help in enhancing the customer base of the company.
- In September 2018, Smith & Nephew Plc. extended its capacity of the U.S. professional education by opening a new training facility in Arizona. This would help in the technological development of products and it would also help the surgeon’s for learning better techniques.
- In August 2018, Medline Industries Inc. will replace the company’s current Havre de Grace Facility which would replace the current Havre de Grace Facility. This strategy would lead to creation of around 200 jobs and would also lead in expanding the company.
- In February 2018, Richard Wolf GmbH opened a new subsidiary in Singapore, at the heart of Southeast Asia. This new opening will help the company to expand itself in new regions.
- In May 2017, Mediflex Surgical Products announced that it received a CE Mark approval for FlexGuard Retractor Blade Cushion. This would help the company to sell the product globally and enhance its customer base.