Europe Consumer Electronics Packaging Market, By Type (Corrugated Boxes, Paperboard Boxes, Thermoformed Trays, Blister Packs & Clamshell, Protective Packaging, Bags, Sacks, Pouches, Films, Foam Packaging, Air Bubble Pouches and Others), Packaging Material (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum Foil, Cellulose and Others), Layer (Primary Packaging, Secondary Packaging and Tertiary Packaging), Technology (Active Packaging, Intelligent Packaging, Modified Atmospheric Packaging, Anti-Microbial Packaging, Aseptic Packaging and Others), Printing Technology (Flexographic, Gravure and Others), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores and Others), Application (Mobile Phones, Computers, TVs, DTH & Set- Top Boxes, Music System, Printer, Scanner & Photocopy Machines, Game Console & Toys, Camcorders & Camera, Electronic Wearable, Digital Media Adapters and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The consumer electronics packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 12.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 9,828.23 million by 2028. Increase in preference for eco-friendly and biodegradable products for packaging is expected to drive the consumer electronics packaging market in the forecast period.
Consumer electronics packaging includes corrugated packaging products that are designed for extreme protection to the goods in transit and storing. Corrugated and paperboard packaging are more used for B2B operation as well as for consumer packaging for sale for high-end electronics goods and for bulky or heavy material to stored and transit. Heavy-duty corrugated packaging products are made from corrugated cardboard.
Rise in number of electronics shops in malls and super markets in retail sector is anticipated to drive the consumer electronics packaging market in the forecast period. Fluctuation in the price of wood pulp is expected to restrain the consumer electronics packaging market in the forecast period. Increase in awareness towards social issues and rise in usage of bio-based packaging products is expected to act as an opportunity for the consumer electronics packaging market to grow in future. Maintaining the standard quality of packaging products is projected to challenge the consumer electronics packaging market to grow in the near future.
This consumer electronics packaging market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the consumer electronics packaging market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The consumer electronics packaging market is segmented on the basis of type, packaging material, layer, technology, printing technology, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into corrugated boxes, paperboard boxes, thermoformed trays, blister packs & clamshell, protective packaging, bags, sacks, pouches, films, foam packaging, air bubble pouches and others. In 2021, the widespread demand for corrugated boxes segment is due to increasing awareness for the usage of renewable & cost saving packaging.
- On the basis of packaging material, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum foil, cellulose and others. In 2021, the demand for plastic packaging material is high because plastic material has more strength and can be molded in any shape according to the application.
- On the basis of layer, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into primary packaging, secondary packaging and tertiary packaging. In 2021, the demand for primary packaging segment is high because primary packaging stores & protects a product from damages and serves to maintain it in optimal conditions.
- On the basis of technology, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into active packaging, intelligent packaging, modified atmospheric packaging, anti-microbial packaging, aseptic packaging and others. In 2021, the demand for intelligent packaging segment is high because it increases the security of the products and protects a product from external damages.
- On the basis of printing technology, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into flexographic, gravure and others. In 2021, the demand for flexographic segment is high due to its rotary in-line features, therefore, one can print things on flexible packaging materials, such as paper, plastic.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into e-commerce, supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores and others. In 2021, the specialty stores segment is dominating the market because different size of electronic products require high quality and specialty of packaging according to products due to which specialty stores dominate in the market.
- On the basis of application, the consumer electronics packaging market is segmented into mobile phones, computers, TVs, DTH & set- top boxes, music system, printer, scanner & photocopy machines, game console & toys, camcorders & camera, electronic wearable, digital media adapters and others. In 2021, the mobile phones segment is dominating the market as demand of the mobile phone and demand of the packaging products for mobile phone is also increasing which makes mobile phones to dominate in the market.
Europe Consumer Electronics Packaging Market Country Level Analysis
Europe consumer electronics packaging market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, packaging material, layer, technology, printing technology, distribution channel and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe consumer electronics packaging market report are the Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands and rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate in the Europe consumer electronics packaging market as in Europe, the demand of high end electronic goods is more which creates a large customer base for the consumer electronics packaging market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Consumer Electronics Packaging Industry
The consumer electronics packaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for consumer electronics packaging market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the consumer electronics packaging market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Consumer Electronics Packaging Market Share Analysis
The consumer electronics packaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe consumer electronics packaging market.
The major players covered in the Europe consumer electronics packaging market report are DuPont, AMETEK. Inc., Pregis LLC, Stora Enso, Smurfit Kappa, Mondi, DS Smith, Sealed Air, Sonoco Products Company, WestRock Company, PAPIER METTLER KG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of consumer electronics packaging market.
- In February 2020, Mondi company joins hand with Cartro, Mexican corrugated packaging company for the production of sustainable packaging solutions. This development has helped the company to increase revenue in future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for consumer electronics packaging through expanded range of size.